Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghotbi - Able coach or Smart Individual

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Paradigm
    replied
    Ghotbi will fix TM, given a little bit of time. He is the best possible coach for Iran now. I trust my instincts on this !

    By the way we did not qualify to the World Cup almost entirely because of Daie's mismanaging the national squad, and loss to KSA in Azadi.

    Leave a comment:


  • maij
    replied
    Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
    Majid E Aziz .......
    I take it my previouse reasonings were not satisfactory to you...which I also like to know your reasonings against it ......
    Here is the answer to your question :

    The North Koreans , and the South Koreans for that matter....are not doing well, neccessarly, because of thier coaches............

    1- In case of South Korea,...They did exactly as they were expected, without anything special...nothing fancy....they got the result,the standard of football in Thier country ,and thier Efficient culture deserved, and not thier coach's savy work.

    2-In the case of North Koreans....They also got the result of thier deciplined culture, with a little more effort, ( Due to the recent ivestments by thier Government )........They played the only game they knew, they even played the same style, in 1968.....it is a style no one plays in today's football,because it is not based on domination,and it is passive.......and I assure you,It will not surprize any one in South Africa,like it did in 1968.
    ...................
    Summation : Our culture unlike south Koreans or North Koreans,has no deciplin,.It was us,who did not do as expected ,.......hence,we require a foreign coach,more than they do !


    PS, All above, are my humble opinion,nothing more, nothing less........I claim no expertease. ( In case you were wondering !!!!!!!!!!!! )
    PS # 2 ; God Bless You !
    Bahram jan , it is not about whether your answer is satisfactory or not , we can discuss this in another thread or maybe even here at a later stage.(In fact I agree on your anyalysis on the Koreans) ..... My question is simple and straight forward one , and if you want to refrain from answering , then I am afraid my side of the discussion will be incomplete.

    I want to know what secrets these kharji coaches have which our own cannot learn ?
    as simple as that ....

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by maij View Post


    BTW: Is Afshin Ghotbi a local (Vatani) coach or a foreign coach ???




    ...




    ...
    Majid jaan......Ghotbi is what we need.....................He is 80% Iranian 20% American.
    You and I, have worked under western style manegment, and indeed know a thing or two by now.......and while, in the western world,we may not be so special,yet, our skills are going to do miracles in Iran...
    If, Iran Khodro,for example hires you,as low level manager,I am sure, you will do great,and will increase the out put,and productivity.....
    Or if they use me in a " NANVAEE ",( Bakery ), I will make it cleaner, and more efficient in short time...etc,.....
    The level of management, is so low in Iran......that third class maneger in USA can out perform,top level manager in Iran......

    That is what Ghotbi is......Nothing special in the west.....but, enough skill..and enough for Iran at this moment.

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by maij View Post
    Agha Bahram.... I want to ask you a very simple question and I request a simple answer?


    What Knowledge the North Korean coach has that an Iranian cannot learn and implement ?

    Please....just this simple question...
    Majid E Aziz .......
    I take it my previouse reasonings were not satisfactory to you...which I also like to know your reasonings against it ......
    Here is the answer to your question :

    The North Koreans , and the South Koreans for that matter....are not doing well, neccessarly, because of thier coaches............

    1- In case of South Korea,...They did exactly as they were expected, without anything special...nothing fancy....they got the result,the standard of football in Thier country ,and thier Efficient culture deserved, and not thier coach's savy work.

    2-In the case of North Koreans....They also got the result of thier deciplined culture, with a little more effort, ( Due to the recent ivestments by thier Government )........They played the only game they knew, they even played the same style, in 1968.....it is a style no one plays in today's football,because it is not based on domination,and it is passive.......and I assure you,It will not surprize any one in South Africa,like it did in 1968.
    ...................
    Summation : Our culture unlike south Koreans or North Koreans,has no deciplin,.It was us,who did not do as expected ,.......hence,we require a foreign coach,more than they do !


    PS, All above, are my humble opinion,nothing more, nothing less........I claim no expertease. ( In case you were wondering !!!!!!!!!!!! )
    PS # 2 ; God Bless You !
    Last edited by zzgloo; 06-20-2009, 07:50 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • BehzadB
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    Well, another issue we should discuss after having calmed down.

    I must say the team looked defensively more organized during his short spell. There couldn't be expected much more in the end.

    I think he's head and shoulders above all other Iranian coaches, but Daei was as well and it didn't really help, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • xoraster
    replied
    Originally posted by maij View Post
    AHA ...the man that is telling me me that "With all due respect, your knowledge of foreign football is limited and thus, you write this post. I will explain why you are wrong."

    So , I assume your knowledge of Foreign football is UNLIMITED....


    What is your profession ? are you a journalist , if so what regions do you cover , and whom do you work for? Are you a professional coach ?
    Are you a member of FIFA or work with some sport organization?

    On what basis do you qualify yourself and disqualify others ?

    BTW: I am not a professional in football field.

    Wait a minute.......Do you have any family relations with Afshin Ghotbi , because you seem to have the same FULL OF HOT AIR claims ....
    You know " We will beat Korea 3-0" , "No one can beat Korea except for me" , " South Africa be better ready for Team Melli" !!!



    The Englishman has come up with a good proverb , perhaps you might learn from it
    \/
    \/
    \/
    \/
    \/
    Actually, I work as an agent for an interational agency and have been directly or indirectly involved with some transfers to or from Iran.



    I have enough knowledge to know that we cannot compare Iranian coaches to the likes of Japanese and Korean. Before being allowed to coach in Japan, one has to take professional classes, seminars. The Japanese FA sends their candidates to different countries such as Brail, France, Italy or Spain etc etc and then, they usualy start from the youth teams and work themsleves up in a professional environment, putting their knowledge against some of the best coaches in the region. Thats how it works in Japan. In Iran, a guy like Mansourian can take over PAS and someone like Samad can take over Esteghlal with minimum knowledge and experince, theoretical and practical.

    So, therefore, one cannot say that if Japan and Korea can get results from domestic coaches so can.

    Leave a comment:


  • maij
    replied
    Originally posted by xoraster View Post
    I am sorry but I found this question almost provoking.

    Norh Korea was a freak accident. These things happen, every now and then. A war ravaged Iraq with basically amatuer players and zero planning won the Asian Cup before Australia with Premier League players. These things happen but NK is not a blue print of succesful management.

    How about comparing North korea to South Korea, if professionalism, good foreign coaches, solid FA are not important, why is then South Korea going to their 8th straight world cup (with one semi final ) and North Korea going to their first WC since 1966??

    AHA ...the man that is telling me me that "With all due respect, your knowledge of foreign football is limited and thus, you write this post. I will explain why you are wrong."

    So , I assume your knowledge of Foreign football is UNLIMITED....


    What is your profession ? are you a journalist , if so what regions do you cover , and whom do you work for? Are you a professional coach ?
    Are you a member of FIFA or work with some sport organization?

    On what basis do you qualify yourself and disqualify others ?

    BTW: I am not a professional in football field.

    Wait a minute.......Do you have any family relations with Afshin Ghotbi , because you seem to have the same FULL OF HOT AIR claims ....
    You know " We will beat Korea 3-0" , "No one can beat Korea except for me" , " South Africa be better ready for Team Melli" !!!



    The Englishman has come up with a good proverb , perhaps you might learn from it
    \/
    \/
    \/
    \/
    \/

    Leave a comment:


  • xoraster
    replied
    Originally posted by maij View Post
    Agha Bahram.... I want to ask you a very simple question and I request a simple answer?


    What Knowledge the North Korean coach has that an Iranian cannot learn and implement ?

    Please....just this simple question...
    I am sorry but I found this question almost provoking.

    Norh Korea was a freak accident. These things happen, every now and then. A war ravaged Iraq with basically amatuer players and zero planning won the Asian Cup before Australia with Premier League players. These things happen but NK is not a blue print of succesful management.

    How about comparing North korea to South Korea, if professionalism, good foreign coaches, solid FA are not important, why is then South Korea going to their 8th straight world cup (with one semi final ) and North Korea going to their first WC since 1966??

    Leave a comment:


  • maij
    replied


    BTW: Is Afshin Ghotbi a local (Vatani) coach or a foreign coach ???




    ...




    ...

    Leave a comment:


  • maij
    replied
    Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
    Majid e Aziz,
    I already explained what I personaly beleive would be Ideal......in my previouse post......
    The foundation building coach,who understands our shortcomeings,who can explain it in Farsi,and be an example.....for the next 3 years...and later,a Good foreign coach who can " create success and lead us to WC qualification ",and beyound .
    This plan, creates better foundation,for a good forign coach to take over, as well as creating foundations,and helping transition to more proffesional football by giveing chances to our own Domestic coach.....
    WC atmospher, is different, and game analysis by coaches are far more important than ' Confederation cup ',or asian qualification,in which some domestic coaches may be etiquette....,in which some teams such as Italy or Brazil may get surprized.......
    And that was why, during the 2006 WC, 16 out of 32 teams, had foreign coaches.
    This plan, has also the possibilty ,to go with a Domestic coach, if he shows himself through the time and chances provided.....yet, he should be exceptionaly good, as we should not sell our chances so cheap, nor risk on the job training,when the time arrives.......This time period, could also be used wisely,and without rush, to find , the highly qualified foreign coach.
    Agha Bahram.... I want to ask you a very simple question and I request a simple answer?


    What Knowledge the North Korean coach has that an Iranian cannot learn and implement ?

    Please....just this simple question...

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X