Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why TM does not travel for friendlies !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why TM does not travel for friendlies !!!

Although ,it is understandble why most countries do not care to travel to Iran,and may want to distance themseleves from Iran and its poletics....but one may ask,why IFF does not travel to other countries....
    Many teams canceled thier trips to Iran, or just like Costa rica and Ghana,despite in advance money,would not take thier whole team,rather wanted to take thier bench to Iran....
    There are many factors that may come to play,as far as why IFF prefers to stay at home,even though,friendlies seem to be very vital at this moment.

1- Cost ?.....it does not appear that may be the case.

2-no one is interested to play with Iran,even in thier own country ?.......again,this also may not be the case,as we saw how easyly S.Korea did so,as well as cezc republic.tunesia and coroasi have shown interest....

3-Avoiding,international attention ?.........we know,any time,TM goes some where,there is big contengency that accompanies TM, personel such as , agents from " Herasat ", agents from " Sazemane etelaat ", and even " Ghoran readers " ..etc.so that players could be controled and made to represent islamic country in a right manner.There may be a fear that some of the TM players may be encouraged by the host country to take a poletical asylem and hence damage the IR.Iran and a poletical embaresment

4-Avoiding Embaresment losses.........TM had to change its coach after an embarising loss in Italy during 1998 friendly , and Queens park 3-0 loss has left a bad taste in TM camp and IFF, such losses would be blow to TM moral and internal support by Iranian people.

What ever the reasons, the lack of preparetory friendly games is costing TM alot, and the Internal and external limitations do not seem to be changing before WC.

nobody invites us for games.
    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

If we go,lets say to switzerland,for two weeks,there are twenty countries with just a bus ride away,and then we either get offers or we could offer to them.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
        nobody invites us for games.
        I don't think that's necessarily true because apparently we could have gone to Spain, no?

I think a lot of it may have to do with our regime and what our players will be exposed to when they go abroad?

Just a guess.

Either way, it's definitely a negative thing for TM. We are not going to have our Azadi jam-packed with 100 000 screaming Iranian fans.
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Faraz jaan, I doubt its the culture our players would be exposed to, because many of them are exposed to that culture for most of the year and they still play for tm.
          The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

we don't travel because I.F.F and branko don't want to show how weak they have turned our team in to.
            they also have a plan to make Iranes around the world forget about football all together by making us lose in such a way at the world cup that no Irane would ever want to us the words Iran & football together again.
            alimossavat.acndirect.com ( saving people money on essential services. )

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.shark
              we don't travel because I.F.F and branko don't want to show how weak they have turned our team in to.
              they also have a plan to make Iranes around the world forget about football all together by making us lose in such a way at the world cup that no Irane would ever want to us the words Iran & football together again.
              Are you for real? Where is the other Doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by gol_kuchik
                Are you for real? Where is the other Doctor?
                yes I am for real do you have a problem with me ???? and I do not know what other doctor you are talking about.

Comment

I dont think anybody invites us, that is why.

We can not contact a country and invite ourselves there to play a friendly, that is rude.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan
                    I dont think anybody invites us, that is why.

We can not contact a country and invite ourselves there to play a friendly, that is rude.
                    people do ask us and we can also ask just like how the other 31 teams are asking other teams to play we can do the same.
                    we are just like any other team out their we are not kings of the world.
                    why is it that when we had a good chance to play uraguy we played macidonia's (c) team? that we lost to?
                    you see it is more then just not asking it is not wanting to play good teams that can show how weak we are if people see that branko and I.f.f. have not done anything to fix the team then they will say nothing until the mach day then when they become the new k.s.a. of this world cup it will be too late to sya anything.
                    and branko will say it's not him it's the players.
                    and dadkn will say he did what he could.
                    and it will be us and the players that will be the losers in this.
                    branko has his $$ and so does dadkan.
                    they don't care about us or our players.
                    it is us TM fans that care about our team not even our players care that much about TM if they did they would eat food togehter not by them selfs.
                    our player only care about their money and what clubs they can get in to. that is why they play on the team so other clubs can look at them.
                    we need some one in charge that is ready to take charge and call other good teams up ask them for games play all the top teams that he can find not junk teams like togo, macidonia, costa rica, panama, teiwan,syria..........
                    and we need a coach that will pick the best player to put in the starting line up players that can play the spot given to them and can run. Not just put any one they one they want in because he likes how they look.
                    a goale that ahmadenijaad can score on 4 times should not be in net for us at all.
                    and their are others that need to be looked at is branko looking at any of them? no.
                    should he be looking at fixing it? yes.
                    why does he not look at it? because he does not care he has his money.

Comment

Working...
                    X