Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
View Post
no offense taken, AT ALL.
but what do you mean "overdo" ?
I can "UNDERdo" by saying something like :
ZAREH = ZERO
would that be enough for you guys?
with no rhyme or reason or explanation behind it?
or I can say :
DAEI = VINDICTIVE
would this be enough.
ok.
let me UNDERdo from now on:

1- ZAREH = ZERO @ LB
2- SADEGHI & TM ?
3- DAEI = VINDICTIVE , UNBECOMING FOR A LEGEND
4- TM IN DANGER
5- KIA >>>>>>>>>>>> SADEGHI
6- TM BENCH - "PASHEH"-WEIGHT ---> MORE DANGER
--------------------
but if by "overdo" you mean I spice things up a bit extra , then I must tell you NO. That's how I see it.
If I say sadeghi is nowhere near Kia's talent and usefulness for TM, even at present forms of both, I truly mean each and every word.
no exaggeration. no added spice. no extra butter.

), so please dont over react and immediately put this innocent tone one. im sure u remember ur previous experience with mansoor....
Leave a comment: