• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so like WTF...!!!?
    is this really the end...??

Comment

http://tehranchronicle.com/ali-karim...football/1341/

here, he claims to have thought his decision through and it wasnt an emotional decision due to the tough loss..!!??
      is the source legit..??

to me that would indicate that he has finally come to the conclusion that due to age and fitness issues he can no longer play a Vital Role for PP and TM..!!
      and since every time he adorns those respective shirts, most of us fans expect him to pull a rabbit outa hat and or to display an exceptional performance, he decides to hang his boots..!!? since his pissfight with daie, face it his performance in every game has been judged at a very high standards, much higher than almost any other player on the pitch..!!

he was probably relishing the stardom of Ashkan in TM and liking the fact that all the expectations wasnt on his shoulder to deliver results..!
      Dejagha is injured and the focus on offense was about to shift back to AK8 and hence he coulda felt that he couldnt deliver to expectation and it woulda been a bit hypocritical to fight for a spot in TM in leu of his complaints against daie late in his career..!!

sadly, i still believe even at half fitness he coulda been quite a useful weapon off the bench for tm in these next 3 games in June..!! now i see it very unlikely for him to return back to TM on his own initiative (He hasnt done such a thing in the past either..!! its always been us chasing him outa retirement and asking him to come back to TM...!!)and CQ hasnt shown too interested in begging for anyones presence in his TM..!!

on the other hand I think he may just yet return to club football yet...!! chances of a possible return seems much higher there..?

Comment

Working...
      X