X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oracle
    replied
    Originally posted by Kian B. View Post

It was supposed to be in the beggining of 2023 like usual but since the host changed, it was going to be pushed to summer. However, since Qatar is the new host, and obviously games can't be played there in the summer, they have delayed it all the way to winter 2024. So basically we will have a whole year to prepare post World Cup
    We have to wait 5 years

Leave a comment:

• Kian Persepolis
    replied
    Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Aaha so its not in the begginning of the 2023? Africa cup is usually in january isnt asia cup february or have i mixed everything up?
    It was supposed to be in the beginning of 2023 like usual but since the host changed, it was going to be pushed to summer. However, since Qatar is the new host, and obviously games can't be played there in the summer, they have delayed it all the way to winter 2024. So basically we will have a whole year to prepare post World Cup
    Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 05-04-2023, 09:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kian Persepolis
    replied
    Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Which young players could be break into TM squad at short term?
    Hmm, Allahyar if he wasn't injured, and perhaps Hosseinzadeh given the state of our midfield. I haven't really followed PGPL that closely but a lot of people are also recommending Yasin Salmani, so that's an option too.

Leave a comment:

• oracle
    replied

Going to be interesting to se if they make entrance with nice suits again like in russia world cup. 2 weeks left until worldcup now 😀
    Yes kobra khanoom e khayat, along with her crew,
    shamsi khanoomkhankineh bano, bano aghdas ghergereh, are working around the clock to finish the suits...rumor is Mahmoud ahmadinejad is being used as consultant to kobra khanoom khayat for the jackets.

Leave a comment:

• PSGman#19
    replied

We have a whole year before Asian Cup, so we could potentially start easing the newer generation in. If they're prepared, we can take them to Asian Cup. If not, we can leave them out, take an experienced squad to Asian Cup, and then come back and pick up where we left off with the young players, kinda like how guys like Azmoun were cut from 2014 World Cup squad but re-integrated aftewards
    Which young players could be break into TM squad at short term?

Leave a comment:

• Keshwardoost
    replied
    Includes comments/interview with CQ, ARJ, Gholizadeh
    Qatar 2022 World Cup team preview of Iran|تیم ملی فوتبال ایران‎|Mehdi Taremi|Team Melli - YouTube

Also: ^They made Ghoolizadeh play onetouch/twotouch, finaly there is hope

Leave a comment:

• PSGman#19
    replied

Aaha so its not in the begginning of the 2023? Africa cup is usually in january isnt asia cup february or have i mixed everything up?
    AC 2023 was due in july 2023 but with China withdrawing and Qatar the new host, it may be postponed to January 2024

Leave a comment:

• Keshwardoost
    replied
    Originally posted by kateb View Post
    Tm to travel to qatar with private plane from Homa
    at 5am pacific time Monday morning....
    Going to be interesting to se if they make entrance with nice suits again like in russia world cup. 2 weeks left until worldcup now 😀

Leave a comment:

• Keshwardoost
    replied

We have a whole year before Asian Cup, so we could potentially start easing the newer generation in. If they're prepared, we can take them to Asian Cup. If not, we can leave them out, take an experienced squad to Asian Cup, and then come back and pick up where we left off with the young players, kinda like how guys like Azmoun were cut from 2014 World Cup squad but re-integrated aftewards

Leave a comment:

• Kian Persepolis
    replied
    TM sure has age issues, i wonder if the transition is proper pree or after Asia Cup. Should we build a new team right after WC/Asia Cup or step by step switch to younger players?

Leave a comment:

• oracle
    replied
    Tm to travel to qatar with private plane from Homa
    at 5am pacific time Monday morning....

Leave a comment:

• Keshwardoost
    replied
    Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

I posted about this previously about the ages of our current players at the next World Cup. I think we may have already one of the oldest squads so by then they will be ancient 😅
    I would start the transition pre Asian Cup, we need to give players experience of important competitions before 2026.
    Yeah I agree they need asia cup as experiance, id try to atleast get in 3 new starters for Asia cup. 1 Midfielder,dm, 1 right winger, 1 leftback, possibly 1 attacker.

Players like, Allahyar, Mohebbi, Hosseinzadeh, Zahedi, Alipour, and Salmani I heard a lot about but havnt seen playing. Plus some gems CQ can find in ipl er never thought about. Mayby some u21 dm midfielders etc

oh yeah, a d we also have Ghaedi if he can develop a bit more..then future looks good.

Leave a comment:

• oracle
    replied
    The reason with age is
    WE DID NOT HAVE CQ.
    IF WE HAD CQ SINCE 2019
    WE BE HAVING 5 TM NOW.Twhen having unqualified
    ​skocic2nd division team coach hired for 13k u.s dollars,
    shamsi khanoom err norafkan play d, we should be happy

Leave a comment:

• Medzdidz
    replied
    TM sure has age issues, i wonder if the transition is proper pree or after Asia Cup. Should we build a new team right after WC/Asia Cup or step by step switch to younger players?
    I posted about this previously about the ages of our current players at the next World Cup. I think we may have already one of the oldest squads so by then they will be ancient 😅
    I would start the transition pre Asian Cup, we need to give players experience of important competitions before 2026.

Leave a comment:

• Keshwardoost
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X