X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPL must switch ball to addidas WC balls immediately

We all remember capitan Daei's complaint after a qualifying game
    regarding the unfamiliar ball.

Let's get these balls and have players use them.

Go Iran

Originally posted by gol_kuchik
    We all remember capitan Daei's complaint after a qualifying game
    regarding the unfamiliar ball.
    Let's get these balls and have players use them.
    Go Iran
    I completely agree!!

Do you know what brand the IPL is currently using and whether or not the balls are provided by a specific sponsor?
    Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted the indifference of those who should have known better the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

Comment

good call.

100% agree

Comment

good point but i doubt it since IFF is so incompetent

Comment

Very good observation GK jaan. I am sure they are gonna notice your suggestion.
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
          Go IRAN!

Comment

Every stadium uses a different ball for every match. This has got to change in the IPL.

Comment

I think I have seen some Nike signs on some IPL balls, but not sure we have
              a standard. Also, the shippment were sent (from Thailand which
              manufactures them) to Germany today. Hopefully IPL will act quickly to
              get a few hundred as the demand for them will probably be very high.

Thanks all for the reaffiriming my concern.

Comment

ok it seems like a good idea because it's a new ball and all and ofcourse every time they launch a new one, many aspects change!

but are we allowed to use them prior to WC? I mean the ball being made to be launched at the WC, so will they let anyone use them before the WC? how long before? (the 1 month off period, from now?...?)

Comment

bayern is using the wc ball currently I believe.
                  The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Completely agreed, they must change the balls so that the players can adapt to them but i hope they wont use fake ones.

btw. Is it just me or does IPL really have alot of fake nike balls ? I havent seen their design anywhere else in the world (blue-yellow-blue).
                    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Usually only the adidas teams have the adidas ball and the others have balls of their sponsor, so many players will go to WC without really being used to the ball.

Anyway, since it is different in Iran, the opportunity should be used. Could be an advantage in the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X