Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The difference between PP & sepahan's case

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Paradigm
    replied
    I agree with your points as usual Dr D but in any event I am happy to see PP win it again. They wil be a good represnetative for Iran in the CL next year. It is refreshing to see some team other than Sepahan for a change.

    ++++++++++++++++++
    Nice virtual replays of the goals and highlights of Euro '04: http://www.bbc.co.uk/virtualreplay/euro2004/index.shtml

    Leave a comment:


  • BehzadB
    replied
    ^^ they allowed like 150k people in or around the stadium .. I am surprised there weren't some people killed..

    Leave a comment:


  • perspolees
    replied
    aghai in one point was pulled out of the peples mass almost dead!!
    the difference in my opinion is simple.
    in one you grab a weapon and go for the kill and attack others
    in another it is peoles unintentioneal mass force that you at times get hurt.
    persepolis fans showed the utmost class and followed bagheris request and stood all 100k up and applauded hte other teams fans and team...I think we do not know what eh detail is here but I doubt the injuries and hurts were due to intentional act

    Leave a comment:


  • BehzadB
    replied
    Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

    what happened yesterday in pp-sepahan game amounts to the exact same thing
    You see, you complain about others being biased, but that's a biased conclusion.

    On WHAT ground are you saying that these are the same exact thing??

    have you heard or read enough about yesterday event to make that comparison?

    you said in the other thread that you still not sure why Sepahan was penalized for that situation in Isfehan, even though that case was covered to death by the Media, but How are you sure that these two cases are exactly the same when there has hardly been a report on what took place yesterday..

    I think you guys are biased against PP and you just don't want to admit it..

    Leave a comment:


  • Doctor DOOM
    started a topic The difference between PP & sepahan's case

    The difference between PP & sepahan's case

    I asked this question in general forum, but almost everyone sidesteps the issue and starts accusing either side of bias and ... .

    so I ask it here, hoping for more mature discussion.

    sepahan was reprimanded for their "fan violence" in isfahan and were reduced some points as a result.

    what happened yesterday in pp-sepahan game amounts to the exact same thing with some fans incurring severe head injuries and other injuries that the media has reported as a result of .... lo & behold, "fan violence".

    now, can someone explain what is the difference between the two cases? I may have forgotten something that does make the distinction here. so if anyone remembers, plz discuss.


    ===========

    p.s.; I still maintain the TEAM pp deserved the win becoz they played a more aggressive & better football.
    that is besides the issue though.

    and plz refrain from coming up UNRELATED issues like pp managements' failure in their financial dealings and .... coz that has NOTHING to do with the point at hand.

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X