yet ANOTHER decent euro coach for TM :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yet ANOTHER decent euro coach for TM :

what i personally think about the coaches for TM is that i dont think we should change our coach right now a few months before the WC. If we do, our players are going to get uncoordinated and have to learn what the new coach expects from them, what he wants to be done, and how that should be done. Shortly said im saying that they'd have to learn new tactics and strategies and when they wanna put their new tactics in the game obviously they are gonna have atleast 3 tactical misunderstandings between the players...many may say that Branco is the worst choice and that he ruined TM and stuff, but u gotta remember that he was the one who brought Zandi and Hashemian, he was the one who made Karimi perform so well at the asian cup and branco played tons of our young players in the friendly against germany..
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

dreamer jan, a few points I feel compelled to remind you:

to get the players "uncoordinated", they must first BE "coordinated".
      are they?
      have you watched HOW the team plays ( irrespective of score-line ) in the past 1.5 years ? meaning the "performance" of the team.
      do you see ANY teamwork ?
      it's been 11 individual players trying to play in a team , at best !!!!

my friend, when the team, as it is , has proven incapable of showing any teamwork or cohesion, where's the threat of "getting unccordinated" ?

---------------------

it is common knowledge that VH, himself has expressed concern over ppl unduely attribute his return to TM to themselves or others.

he has , on many occasions in fact, reiterated that that decision was based ONLY .... I repeat, ONLY based on fans' demands and no-one else.

I know some ppl would like to go on twisting reality by creditting branko or x or y.
      as if by repetition, that LIE will become truth .... magically, .... all of a sudden !!
      basically some friends TRY ( in futility, of course ) to sway the public with such lies, to give extra and undue credit to branko !

same thing for zandi.
      ANY coach would have called these two ( and maybe even more ). zandi was in form ( at that time ! ) and it wouldnt need a supremely devine intellect to know he could be an asset to the team !

so anyone in charge would have done the same. and we cant turn this into some credit-fest just becoz branko did what any other coach would have done so, as well !

--------------------

karimi did well at asia cup.
      agreed.

but he had worked with karimi for almost 4 years till then, and that ONCE-DISPLAY was the "peak" !!

now compare that with the karimi we have under guidance of magath, at bayern ( even when magath had him for a few MONTHS ! )

which one is more of a complete player?
      which one serves the team ?
      which one is more accomplished and versatile?
      which one is more energetic and dynamic?
      which one .... ?

Comment

What i meant with uncoordinated was that they would get worse than they already are, since they have atleast apapted a bit to Branco tactics.

you also are right that there isnt much teamwork. I have seen Golmo run a crazy solo to get to the "mohavatte jarime" and then lose the ball even when there were open players. I am NOT offending or critisizing Golmo...

but I think that "teamwork" has been a problem in IPL. Many players in the teams run many solos so taht they are like Karimi, even though they cant even dribble 2 ppl. BUT unfortunately taht is kinda Iranian style of playing football...
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
        X