Life's a bitc.h for .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Good
    Martin-Reza, along with Majid, NYC3469, Mansoor, and Human are the most knowledgable members of this forum. Whenever, I come to this forum, I look for posts by these people. Their post, even if it was one line has much more information in it than your nonsense books you are typing.
    I'm flattered, thank you!

Comment

To martin reza: The only thing more pathetic than Doctor Doom's feable attempts at football knowledge is his attempts to be funny. I have some advice. Ignore him. Thats what most people do now adays. Even from his days as darth vader, people always thought of him as a moron. Westi hated him, naveed hated him, and god knows i still despise him. I mean at first he had this sick fascination on hating SS and PP, now its turned on to Branko. Ignore him. HIs like the Eazy E of the football forums. I mean first this guy calls PFDC "his website" than tries to act mature by "letting you have the last word...only to respond. I'm telling you.

To Doctor Doom: First change ur name. Doctor Doom is a timeless character that always has kicked ass. You simply dont deserve that title.

Secondly For the love of god STOP writing so much. Yes i know you have many things to say. But instead of going on to write annoyingly long posts with RaNDOM font sizes and colours, go ahead and try to not take up half of the page.

and finally (here's the kicker) when you say "now, I'm allowing you to have the last word, to save your face here." you usually NOT RESPOND TWO SECONDS LATER. I know, i know its hard. Arguing crude pointless ideas and insulting random people on the internet must consitute a large part of ur life. But hey, heres a thought; go outside. Make some friends. Try to actually learn somethings about soccer. And if you have time, try to SUPPORT TM (no matter who the coach is).
      The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM
        and btw, the actual worm is "squirming" becoz he has indeed got the answer to his Q, but the tragedy of it is , he doesnt LIKE the answer !!!

I could also say some inane thing like : "wow, this is the guy who is editor in chief of pfdc" or .... .
        but wont, coz I still like pfdc, and think of it as my own site, as has been for almost 8-9 years now.
        but I CAN say, I am ashamed that such a close-minded fellow is in charge of this site .
        ahahhaa worm? inane? my website? Oh...Wow Doctor Doom you just made my day. ahahaha
        The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza
          He's right in barely any aspect.
          The hard truth, which hopefully is no personal insult to DD, is that I believe to I have a certain to me satisfying standard of football knowledge. But it's not even close enough to be on the same level of professional coaches. I lack knowledge in many departments and would make a fool out of myself if I tried to judge a pro coach by his decisions.
          Now I see DD's postings which sometimes are rational (it's not that he doesn't know that there are 22 players and one ball), but so often include embarassingly naive and wrong stuff that I by know way could believe that he has a much higher standard than myself - and his CV doesn't quite suggest he is.
          This lack of knowledge (in comparison to a pro, not for a fan) is paired up with an unbelievable aggression and, sorry, arrogance. The guy really believes he could teach Professor Ivankovic in many aspects. That's just ridiculous. And that people are buying what he's saying is really worrying.
          Is Iran really so much lost with so many fans who fall for such amateurish analysises? No wonder the Iranian press is so ****ed up and yet sells enough issues to survive.
          Today on IRIB the reported indeed dared to ask Ivankovic if he's afraid of playing big teams and if that's the reason why TM gets no decent friendlies!!
          What an utter stupid question is that? In any other country the guy would be kicked out for this idiocy. But no, many think that's a realistic concern.
          Back to DD, you say he's right in every aspect?
          Virtually everything in a foreign land? He's in UAE, not in Germany, and as sorry as I am he will not get beyond that (I might be wrong though, because unlike other individuals here I don't think I'm an allmighty coach). He's playing a position we have three players under contract with Bundesliga teams. He has had 32 (!!) TM appearances and I can't remember one single outstanding one, in which he did anything decisive. His freekicks might be great, but that is one of about 1235 aspects that matter for a football player, wow, great that he's good in one. How about defensive behaviour after turnovers, crossing in sprint with his leftfoot or one-touch passing under pressure - and about the remaining 1231 aspects?? DD doesn't care. He's not educated or trained to precisely observe, analyse and consider all of those aspects and he doesn't know what most of these factors mean for a team (other than a highly payed pro coaching staff who are considering every factor and not just a few they like). Yet DD is supposed to be right "in every aspect" because of two lines??
          He's not a star, maybe a starlet and the club might be popular but is highly struggling in the league. He played crap for a while and now delivered regulary so is back in the roster. He plays in a position where we have superstar (Kia) and Rajabzadeh who has even more goals and more assists which "should be like thorns in DD's eyes" which means it's unlikely he'll get much playing time for anyone who prefers logic over blind hate against an individual.
          Same for all of the critisizm. It's a populists agenda against a coach he dislikes (which is his right). It's targeted at people's imaginations ("imagine what we could reach...") which are unlimited and unfortunately unrealistic often. It starts off rational by mentioning obvious weakpoints, then announces easy (and mostly plainly unrealistic) solutions. That's of course popular. Thinking by trying out two more keepers we'd solve our GK problem, proposing to try out every player who doesn't obviously suck and solve every problem by that and stuff like that of course is a nice thought many happily adopt.
          People love it. It keeps the illusion alive we have everything it takes to be a topside but just minimal things are preventing us from that. An in order to explain the very unrealistic circumstance that an amateur like DD knows that and the coach doesn't, he's simply labelling the coach as idiot, stubborn or names conspiracy theories (Daei lines up the team).
          It's hard though. Everyone is immediately insulted when he's reminded that he's probably wrong in most aspects. And if they have the choice between DD's fantasy world where just two lil' things and an idiot of coach is between us and being a great footballing nation that barely ever loses or my view that with our ****ed up infrastructure it's a wonder that we consitantly get good results and that we simply don't have enough talent in our country to eliminate all weakpoints - guess which choice makes people sleep better...
          Great post, damet garm.
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Working...
          X