This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korea - Denmark

korea was defeated and embarrassed by a non WC team, Denmark, 3-1!!!

yes, you read it right.

this, after changing their coach recently.

what does it tell us?

goes to show, if the ppl have brains and guts, they will achieve much.
    on the other hand, if ppl have no brains and no guts, and are always afraid of everything, they will maintain their status-quo , in the end they are the ones
    who will suffer.

now, which one do we like to be?

p.s. easy tiger, I am just messing with you
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    Go IRAN!

One poor result against a team that has appeared regulary at top competitions on the world stage means little. Of course that is my opinion having not seen the game.
    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
      One poor result against a team that has appeared regulary at top competitions on the world stage means little. Of course that is my opinion having not seen the game.
      I think you missed the joke
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
      Go IRAN!

Comment

lol...

In all seriousness, it seems that any time can beat any other team nowadays at the highest level of competitions. It is of no surprise that Denmark beat South Korea like that.

Comment

wrong forum i have to remove it and you get a warning

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan
            wrong forum i have to remove it and you get a warning
            Although I know you're joking, you didn't quite get Mansour's meaning. Look at the Korea - Croatia thread, and then come back to this one.

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=22042
              Go IRAN!

Comment

i got the meaning :P i just wanted to make a joke

Comment

Originally posted by football-doost
                  korea was defeated and embarrassed by a non WC team, Denmark, 3-1!!!
                  yes, you read it right.
                  this, after changing their coach recently.
                  what does it tell us?
                  goes to show, if the ppl have brains and guts, they will achieve much.
                  on the other hand, if ppl have no brains and no guts, and are always afraid of everything, they will maintain their status-quo , in the end they are the ones
                  who will suffer.
                  now, which one do we like to be?
                  p.s. easy tiger, I am just messing with you

I really want to hear Dooms comment on this one,

Comment

hmmm .... lets see .

on one hand we have the lowly, pisspoor and bottom-of-the-barrel denmark ( screw that euro champ heritage . they paid good money to BUY that, and the rest of their glories. )

on the other hand we have mighty giants of macedonia, whose first team was dealing with an intergalatic invasion on Mars, so they had to sedn their B side, which btw, is EVEN STRONGER than their A side. ( yup. those wiley macedonians know how to confuse ppl !! the tricksters )
                    forget about them coming fifth in a comparitively easy group in WCQ's.
                    that was just to throw us off.
                    to trick us and lull us into complacency ( since we have shown we are such experts in complacency ).... they were preparing for us !

I see no contest.

anyone?

and finally, I'd like to quote a golden oldie: Tom Jones : "what's new pus$ycat?"

---------------

and I'm guessing neither mansoor jan, or others who "pretend" to have got the "joke" ( ??? ) - and obviously havent- know for whom the tiger remark was !!
                    "sequence" !
                    Last edited by Doctor DOOM; 02-01-2006, 03:02 PM.

Comment

wow doctor doom, i think that even if we hired a team of professional idiots, they could not summon a more retarded, spineless, and cowardly response than the one u just managed to piss out onto the computer screen.

just admit that you were shut down, be a man. if this was iran who had just lost to denmark 3-1, you'd be having an emotional breakdown and filling the forums with your anti-branko threads

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM
                        and I'm guessing neither mansoor jan, or others who "pretend" to have got the "joke" ( ??? ) - and obviously havent- know for whom the tiger remark was !!
                        "sequence" !
                        no, no, I knew that was for Martin that went strong on you. I was just using your own statements all over the post, so I thought to continue with your own words at the end to complete the joke.
                        Last edited by Mansoor; 02-01-2006, 04:45 PM.
                        Go IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000
                          wow doctor doom, i think that even if we hired a team of professional idiots, they could not summon a more retarded, spineless, and cowardly response than the one u just managed to piss out onto the computer screen.
                          just admit that you were shut down, be a man. if this was iran who had just lost to denmark 3-1, you'd be having an emotional breakdown and filling the forums with your anti-branko threads
                          Baba relax, this thread isn't supposed to be taken seriously.
                          It's not about smashing Branco into the ground, or admitting that Branco is the man for the job after all.
                          There are thousands of threads here where those issues have been discussed over and over again...

Everyone knows that a couple of results can't indicate the right/wrongness of someones views. yesterday Korea lost 3-1, next week the might win 2-1.

F-D was just joking around and I know DD doesn't look at 1 or 2 lately gained results to base his opinion on, but looks at TM's achievements under Branco over the past years.

So just read through this one with a sense irony and have some fun; there are plenty of other threads where we can start the "Branco must leave/stay TM"-issues again
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000
                            wow doctor doom, i think that even if we hired a team of professional idiots, they could not summon a more retarded, spineless, and cowardly response ...........
                            heh

little snot nosed kid, dont worry.
                            one doesnt have to round up all those ppl.
                            you fit the bill quite fine !!
                            Last edited by Doctor DOOM; 02-01-2006, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Of course this threat is a joke...
                              But seriously, If you had to predict the result of a match like that, what would you say?
                              I honestly would ve said 2-1 or 3-1 to Denmark. Denmark have always been a solid team in Europe... don t forget brasil had to bust their A$$es to beat them 3-2 in 98...
                              ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Working...
                              X