Where is Doctor Doom ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Doctor Doom ?

I miss DD very much, as he had been one of the most spirited members here, even though his style of writing did not come too poleticaly right to many Mods, yet, we defenetly need more members like him.

????
    Miss him? He is here everyday. He just left 4 hours ago!
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    Go IRAN!

Comment

I see him here or there. He hasn't posted all too often. I think even HE is getting tired of the same old story. Until something new happens, there is very little to talk about here!
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

zz jan, I'm just waiting for something to happen with TM.

but since our imbecile ( dadkan ) and wimp ( branko ) have been extremely lucky in not getting any friendlies for the TM, it has been slow.

faraz jan, that "same old story" that you tout is EXACTLY the "same old REPEATED problems" ocurring again and again at TM.

I find it funny when you say that about me saying the "same old story" but dont acknowledge the REASON for it, which is branko's inability to effect ANY remedy or correction for the SAME OLD deficiencies of the team, some for YEARS !!!
        I guess this comes with ... ahem ... "authority" , eh?

Comment

LOL, so much for DD's absense!
          Go IRAN!

Comment

DD jan, good to hear from you,....
            Our football is like everythingels about us....
            have you heard that joke about " The behesht and jahanam for Iranians ' ?
            You may have heard it ,but I say it again,since it is related to our situatation..
            Story goes as, two people died and at the judgment day, they were asked,which jahanam they like to go to ? The Iranian jahanam or american jahanam ?...so they asked,what is the difference ?and they were told,In american jahanam,you just have to walk through fire once a day for an hour,and the rest of the day,you can rest....but In Iranian jahanam,all day, you have to get shower of " GHIR E DAGH ", and do hard work of getting the ghir with buckets and takeing them and later useing funnel " GHIF ", and poor the the Ghir e dagh on yourself all day..............So these two say, the american jahanam sounds better and easier !!!!, but they were told there is something good about Iranian jahanam..and that is, in Iranian jahanam, there is one day GHIR but there is no bucket, another day, there is Bucket but there is no Ghir, and the next day, they have Ghir and the bucket, but do not have the Ghif, and so on and so on.....!!!!!!!!!!!!
            ............And this is the story of our lives , in Iran....now, that we are going to the world cup, we do not have a decent coach, we do not have left back, we do not have friendlies, we do not have attention of the world, and the whole world is looking at us, like we are Zambies !!!

Comment

loll

well, zz jan, looks like now, we have the gheer ( AN ) , bucket ( dadkan ) and gheef (branko ) , .... and enough hands to pour the bloody thing all over us ( euro counties boycotting us, others asking for banning, ..... ) all available.

and the result is what crap we are going thru' at the moment !

shirreehhhh !

Comment

Doctor Doom is watching all of us very carefully, allan kamin karde poshte sangar
                after a team melli match....HAMLEEEEEEEE
                ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Originally posted by 186forever
                  Doctor Doom is watching all of us very carefully, allan kamin karde poshte sangar
                  after a team melli match....HAMLEEEEEEEE

Well said Aziz,
                  That probably and EXACTLY what he is doing,
                  He is getting ready with all his energy to attack IFF and Branko,

But i gotta give it to him, what he says is allways true,
                  Even though i dont want to admit it,

Hopefully we can get a good coach so that we some positive attitude from him once and for all

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM
                    loll

well, zz jan, looks like now, we have the gheer ( AN ) , bucket ( dadkan ) and gheef (branko ) , .... and enough hands to pour the bloody thing all over us ( euro counties boycotting us, others asking for banning, ..... ) all available.

and the result is what crap we are going thru' at the moment !

shirreehhhh !
                    The Football Forum is a melting pot of ideas, insults and new members......but there has been one constant......DD jan, it's good to see you haven't lost any of your sarcasm
                    GO TM.

Comment

bad coach or no coach we're screwed IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X