X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asian Cup Review

In general I think it was a very competitive and even entertaining cup;
    unlike the last previous tournaments.
    look at these results and you see how close these teams were...really I think with a little bid of luck, all the 6 top teams had a chance to win it, as where for instance in recents asian cups, there were really only 2, 3 teams that were considered good enough each time to have a realistic shot at it.
    I think the addittion of Australia will continue to make other Asian teams work harder and be more competitive.
    This Asian cup has lead me to beleive that we will see a much better asian performance in the world cup 2010 and I see huge potentials in these young Korean, Saudi, and Japanies teams and of course our own team will always be a force with the current generation.

Korea 1 KSA 1
    Japan 1 Australia 1
    Iran 0 Korea 0
    Japan 2 KSA 3
    Iraq 0 Korea 0
    Korea 0 Japan 0
    KSA 0 Iraq 1
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

The 4 country hosting, was an excellent Idea........the kidds on those countries,and even thier neighbors, are more to football now...
    The competition is getting harder and harder every year......Arab countries will get better, so will south east Asian countries.........
    QATAR............,itself, will be much stronger as a host............
    lets just hope, we would get rid of Islamic Republic by then.......so things could realy get better.........

Comment

In terms of hosting, exposure and marketing I thought this along with Lebanon 2000 was the worst modern Asian Cup ever.

On the field. There were some great games, and it was nice to see Iraq in, but Iran was very disappointing and even worse disheartening.

Comment

Working...
      X