Thanks to Mansour e Aziz !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to Mansour e Aziz !!!

Up to just 2 mounths ago, we practicaly had a dead F+ forum, with almost no participation, and when there was one, it was of so little quality.
    thanks, to mansour and his frinds,who rewamped the F+ forum, and with creating, a select members,and cleaning up the forum...
    We now, have a very frindly, progressive,civilized F+ forum..........
    we discussed all aspects of Asian Cup, in a progressive manner, with mutual respect among members,as well as commeradiry.........
    thanks mansour jaan.

absolutey - we have a clearly rejuvenated F+ forum.

I think one of the main downfalls of this forum was the disapointment in the WC - i really didn't feel even a little motivated to type anything. but the forums have come to life, even after this loss
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Mansoor jaan.. well done on PSC. I enjoyed your calm,collective and informative to the point commentaries during the games. I like Mr.Ale safar but at times his comments are a bit less than professional when he tries to be a stand up comedian at the same time. Mr. Molkara is in my opinion one of the best we have and you have complemented both gentlemen well. Thanks you for the time you have taken to represent us. I share our loss with you and the rest of the football loving nation. I'm afraid as long as we have long arms of IR managing our football more of the same can only be expected.

Thanks again,

Comment

Many many thanks for the kind words. Mokhlesim.
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
        Go IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Mansoor View Post
          Many many thanks for the kind words. Mokhlesim.
          Mansoor Khan,

Glad to have you back..... a little sooner than we had hoped for but these things happen. I would like to congratulate you on a job well done @ PSC, you made many of us proud simply by association. I would also like to thank you for creating this haven for serious football fans, over the last couple weeks the morale & quality of the regular forum has become dropped dude to the fly by night, here today gone tomorrow fans who only know TM when its tournament time, If it wasnt for F+ i would have lost my mind. I hope you can cheer up Kamran Khan and keep him from disowning us due to our footballing heartbreaks. Once again Kudos & Congrats on a Job well done! Nokaretim Dadash.

Comment

Merci Agha Babak. Mokhlesim.
            Go IRAN!

Comment

yes. I agree.

thanks mansoor jan.

the value of F+ comes to the fore when we observe the frighteningly low level of maturity in the general forum !

Comment

^I am with you all the way

Comment

I think that PFDC's F+ is the safest place to have a discussion about Football. I say safe because it is the only place on the net that you will not be provoked into saying something that you might regret later..

I can't say that about any other place. There is a sense of calmness here in this fourm that I don't feel anywhere else!

Agha mansoor and others who helped in this process ,
                  dastetoon tala!

Comment

I spend more time reading this forum than the Football Forum. Its just great. Thanks Mansoor khan

Comment

Totally agree. Thanks for rejuvenating F+.

P.S. At least in this forum no one calls me pastfetrat and hezzbollahi kaseef.
                      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                      sigpic

Comment

Many thanks again doostan.

Please don't forget that it is YOU who makes F+ forum what it is today. We just recongnized the need and established it. Without such valuable contributions, this forum would have been meaningless, or as dead as previous one. Your collective presence here is a privilege. Just don't forget there are other potentially valuable members out there that need your recognition to get in, contribute, and help this sub community grow properly.

Mokhlesim.
                        Go IRAN!

Comment

Mansoor Jan

As i metioned before. well done on PSC.
                          we are very lucky to have you here.

Comment

Yes, F+ and definitely the PSC contribution. Really added to the
                            program quality. Thank you Agha Mansoor. Baba you talked and
                            looked very professional. Also thank you for passing the information
                            to them, it was good to see them not go directly to commercial and
                            analyze the game. At least this fan, watched the entire Korea-Iran game
                            on PSC.

Comment

Baba Iraj khan mokhlesim. I am lucky to know people like you.

Merci GK jaan. Mokhlesim.
                              Go IRAN!

Comment

Working...
                              X