Perspolis....and the media effect..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perspolis....and the media effect..

Everytime Perspolis loses a match in the leauge , no matter for which reason , the media make it look like the team is in deep crises ?

What is it with these people, dont they understand that in football , team are liable to lose even if they play better football than the opponent ?

One of the few matches of PP that I missed was the one against Sepahan and I really regret that except that I had a prior engagement!

Anyway , going down 2-3 to Sepahan is no shame at all, the result could have been the opposite....but why is it suddenly a crises situation ??? This is the same team , same players , same coaches and same tactics from the beginning of the season , if some of the journalist think this is crises , then they have certainly been sleep ...

Although I am no fan of Parvin , and less of a fan of Ebrahimi , I must admit that the team has certainly improved ( specially in the defense) from the early weeks of the league. Results are one proof.

I also think that what Mayeli-Kohan said about foreign coach at Perspolis is very valid, however , I belive that MK has turned out as a person who lacks credibility and respect.

His sudden resignation from the board of directors of PP only indicates to me that he lacks professionalism and true commitment to Perspolis......For what ever reason , he seems to be a person who wants his word to be the rule and if people do not listen to him then he is not interested ... (Ghahr kard....!!!)

The man talks a lot and criticizes everyone but he hardly achieves anything of value and merit..........

sigpic

Right on the spot about Mayeli, agha Majid.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    Go IRAN!

Comment

Working...
    X