Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Suggestion,(and not discusion) Box for Human !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Suggestion,(and not discusion) Box for Human !!!

there are many threads in our forums,and there even more suggestions and points offered by our members here, that in many ways may make sence !!!!
    And realisticly, there is no avenue for these suggestions to reach TM and it's coaching staff...other than, a small,yet real ,existance of "HUMAN "!!!Afazeli.
    and although, he may be very bussy already,and may not have time to come to these forums, but,if he ever does so, he can not check all the threads .
    We are all mostly very educated and intelegent individuals,who have the love of football,and TM in mind....
    There is a good chance, that out of hundreds of suggestion, ONE, even ONE, may make a difference for TM.....
    therefore, I suggest, that the staff ,here in PFDC, to place this thread in that "upper blue level ", what ever that section is called....and I also suggest our members, to post, what they think,as avangard suggestion, in a short and right to the point manner..........and not to bring thier discusions, but only, pointers !!!!, so if Human,could get a chance,he could take a glance and ,may be get some ideas,that he could offer to the coaching staff of our TM.....and we should remeber.....for Human, " fe begid,oon mire farah zad "

I shall start myself with a point or two, that I had offered them in another thread.....
    1- We need a crisis management !!!that is to say, monitoring players,not to make any wrong moves,during the WC......( arguments, fights, bad chamistry,going to bars,etc. )

2-We need, motivational speechers .

Comment

Working...
    X