Portugal, Mexico, & Angola

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehe

( first of all I will not be dragged into some mud-slinging match, as u seem to be headed with remarks like do you watch football at all ! but I will try to answer u as civilly as possible without attacking. but as u have seen , the leeway I give ppl has its limits too )

this is how ppl go off in a tangent and get thrown off the subject.

by saying "capable", I was referring to mobaali's capability.
    the "direction" of the post was : is mobaali capable of delivering?

how you misunderstood I was talking about branko or who I thought I was or ...., is beyond me.

I hope this little explanation has been sufficient on that matter.

but, just to indulge you:
    no, I dont think I am as capable as branko or macala.
    but I also am observant enough to see the team not performing well, or as it shd, given the circumstances and length of branko's tenure and ....

-------------------

on oman :
    thank you for helping me make the case for macala, even stronger.

I agree oman has a pathetic league.
    I agree their players and standard is way below that of its neighbors in gulf.

so we must really APPRECIATE AND ADMIRE Macala's job ( to turn them into a team that threatened asian powerhouses like japan and Iran) EVEN MORE.

I hope you agree , to make a good team out of poor players is far tougher and shows higher standard and capability in the coach, than making a good team out of highly talented players.

( you would want a driver who is able to threaten other drivers with ferrarris and porches, with a simple VW. you know such a driver , given a porche, would do far better than before )

thank you, again.

-----------------------

yes, it is ironic, no?

but I guess what matters MORE is the "track record of these fans and federations" who change coaches as easily as changing their shorts !!
    ......... and most of the time, highly accomplished and capable coaches.

actually I came to know Macala from our 96 AC campaign.
    him and Ivic were the two coaches that stood out for me.
    coaches who over-achieved with the materials given to them.
    and that impressed me.

and finally, it DOES come to their "capability", no?
    we got Ivic, and we know he was a gem.
    Macala, beleive me, is another one.
    look beyond the gulf situations, as in these cases they dont reflect what he is capable of when it comes to having great material like karimi, nekounam, kia, .... to work with.

Comment

There is a very simple "bottom-line" here. Do we let Branco drag us through the next 5 months with a couple of friendlies ? - or do we take serious action addressing much needed deficiencies - with or without Branco ?

Comment

Working...
      X