Iran not at World cup level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran not at World cup level

Let's be honest. I have seen all world cup games and I believe Iran is lacks foundation of soccer the most, perhaps the weakest team in the tournament.
    The players are not a team but a buch of individuals with some individual skills that were acquired by playing in the street and local games. They do not have the command of the game and ball possession/game management is not a part of their game plan. From conditioning point of view, they are the weakest. We should be happy we are included in this tournement. There is no quick solution unless we are willing to allocate resources and managers at the youth and club level and build the foundation of moder soccer in Iran.

Originally posted by Cyrus
    Let's be honest. I have seen all world cup games and I believe Iran is lacks foundation of soccer the most, perhaps the weakest team in the tournament.
    The players are not a team but a buch of individuals with some individual skills that were acquired by playing in the street and local games. They do not have the command of the game and ball possession/game management is not a part of their game plan. From conditioning point of view, they are the weakest. We should be happy we are included in this tournement. There is no quick solution unless we are willing to allocate resources and managers at the youth and club level and build the foundation of moder soccer in Iran.
    Amen.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Yes, the world has come a long way but we have not. Look at IPL and that
      should tell you plenty.

Comment

I am missing the point. what is the point of your post? This is common knowledge. Tell me how you are going to fix the problem given circumstances sorrounding football in Iran.

Comment

The point is blaming a player or a coach does not solve our problems. If this common knowlege, why so much complaining about the result?

Comment

Well i fully Agree

Thats why after World cup 2006 we have serious work to do,

We have some biiig occasions coming up in the future and we need to work hard to Achieve

Dream, Belive and Achieve Boyzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus
              true, and all this will happen if we have a proper government with some "hesab ketab", with some budget allocated for football, with proper economy, with proper political situation, with proper facilities, with proper conditions/accomodations/services provided for foreigeners(coaches and players) to live in, with proper planning, with proper media, with proper fans, with proper PATIENCE & EXPECTATIONS!

hala hala ka kar darim dadash, unless some miracle happens and there are REALLY drastic changes in our whole nations "paye bandi" in all fields of life!
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Agreed. We are not world cup level...not yet anyway. We are lucky to have been included lets face it. But then again...I guess out of the teams in Asia now....with 4 spots left...and Australia in there....its going to get tougher.

I wouldve really liked to see Turkey play actually...damn Swiss!

Comment

Working...
                X