Iran on the Verge of having their 1st Europen based Goali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran on the Verge of having their 1st Europen based Goali

Ebrahim Mirzapour i think couldnt of played better agasint Portgual to shut up the critics after Mexico game

Some of the saves he mad would even of made Abedzadeh proud, Pure class saves to several times deny Portgual through

Decos shot was amazing and i can tell u right now, that Shot would of been goal on any goali

Anyway not only did his display show us fans that he still has the potetioal to become a much better goali it also attracted offers from Portguese clubs
    CD NAcionale who finished 5th last season seems very intrested in him and have started talks with the goalkeeper

Now the thing is i belive this move will surely make him into a much better goalkeeper cause he will be playing in a great leauge and hopefully under a good goali coach

Also This is a big asset to team melli to finally have a goalkeeper in europe

Now i want to see ur views,

Do U Belive Mirzapour can improve and make his weakneses dissepear and finally become a perfect goali without making silly mistakes ?

Ur views on this highly possible move

i agree with you that Deco's shot was unsaveable.....commentator said his line of sight was blocked....i am not sure even if it was not blocked any goal keeper could have saved that.....and then the penalty...,which he is not to blame

but this is not just about how he played against portual....we both know he has judgment problems on when to exit the goal on crosses..and a couple others......i am happy for him and i am glad he is getting that offer...

i just like to wait and see how he performs there.....and i am hoping he will fix his problems....that is all....

Comment

Nakisa went to greece and played there for a while, so mirza isn't the first one...

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf
        Nakisa went to greece and played there for a while, so mirza isn't the first one...
        Ah really, U know what club he played in

Anyway I just hope Mirzapour is successful in Portugal
        Then we can finally stop worrying about the problem between the sticks

Anyway We also have a iranian born goalkeeper in Hereenven Reserves, He is 1 of the 2 Etemadi brothers playing in Holland if i am correct

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1

Anyway I just hope Mirzapour is successful in Portugal
          Then we can finally stop worrying about the problem between the sticks

Anyway We also have a iranian born goalkeeper in Hereenven Reserves, He is 1 of the 2 Etemadi brothers playing in Holland if i am correct
          no i don't. but maybe you may find info on Team melli

Comment

if he goes it will be good for him even if they keep him for a day it would be good for him. may he go and inshaallah he will come back to us better then he is now.
            alimossavat.acndirect.com ( saving people money on essential services. )

Comment

This is just sad.

We had talents like Borhani, Oladi, Jabbari, Mobali, Teymorian, Shojaie etc and one of our worst players gets to go to EUrope.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi
                This is just sad.
                We had talents like Borhani, Oladi, Jabbari, Mobali, Teymorian, Shojaie etc and one of our worst players gets to go to EUrope.
                Its not our fault players such as Mobali,Oladi and borhani are soo greedy to sign contracts with UAE

specially Borhani who 1 week before the World cup signs a contract with UAE i mean even tho i love Borhani sooo much i have to say a player who does something like that shows to mee that he is not passionate to move to europe at all

Comment

Didn't Tabatabaie move to a Danish club after the Denmark game?

Hopefully if he moves to Europe he will improve and become a good keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
                    Veroia FC

Comment

Working...
                    X