Day10: Korea did it again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day10: Korea did it again.

What would be your reaction to wake us at 8:30 a.m. on Sunday, waiting for Japan vs Croatia game and instead TV shows some church priests talking the whole morning, don’t forget your name is “Hajagha” and has no intention to give up the name. Again ABC blew it up, I wonder if it was Iran’s game how angry I would become. If you saw the game, please tell me about it.

Brazil vs Australia reminds me exactly Iran-Portugal game. Aussies played good but the other team was Brazil which even in a bad day, they always can pull out a couple of goals. Australia coach showed why he is named “the best coach of the world”, just compare him to our coach. Can we even compare? No, it would be an insult. Brazil needs to show her sharp face or you will see an early exit for them. When I say early, I mean before FINAL, we all know we talk about Brazil anyway. I think Australia has a chance in next game knowing that Croatia has a “Croatian coach”.

The match of the day was S. Korea vs France, Korean again brought some respect for the Asian teams. No wonder why they only stick to Holland coaches. Again, France proved World Cup is not the place for elderly grand pa’s, or as others call them “experienced players”. Henry should have scored that chance, Ref should have allowed France’s correct goal, but after all, no one remember how Korean did it but the result. Good for them.

Enjoy the football festival.

Cheers,
    Last edited by Hajagha; 06-19-2006, 08:00 AM.

Korea played the same match against France we did against Portugal. They only defended and didn't have on single real chance till minute 80. Then they missed one and scored the second so it ended 1-1.

We in the same situation wasted 2 chances against Portugal and then conceded the second. The minimal difference was Park scored while Khatibi and Hash didn't.

Run of play and number of chances (also time of chances) was almost exactly the same.

Comment

hajagha

i saw the game ( but on other channels they had some roozeh khooni for Shohadayeh Iraq & war against terrorism so are you sure you were watching the right channel? )

Eynak bedam khedmatetoon?

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf
        hajagha

i saw the game ( but on other channels they had some roozeh khooni for Shohadayeh Iraq & war against terrorism so are you sure you were watching the right channel? )

Eynak bedam khedmatetoon?
        Jigar I live in NC, you live in Chicago. The freaking TV guide showed "World Cup Soccer" on ABC, but some Christian 'Akhond" talked the whole morning. I checked ESPN and ESPN2, they showed some stupid people who were fishing and let the fish go after. Seriously, what is that Fishing? Hurting the poor fish and not even eating it to call "hunting"!!!

Anyway, i guess I live in "Qom" of USA. All the activates are in churches, imagine I came from Montreal where the strip-bars are much more than convenient store and its gay village is as big as San Francisco itself.

What am I doing here? I have no idea.

Comment

japan and croatia was boring game with japan being a bit lucky not to lose

one thing i have noticed is that the asian teams have had more luck than we did and that has def played a factor in the results
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community

Comment

Working...
          X