Az maast ke bar maast !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eh?

isnt the student supposed to know , especially since the teahcer has worked with him for 5 years ?

and if the student is so dumb , the the teacher, goh khordeh ke avordeh sar-e emtahan/takhteh !
    he shd have brought another student who COULD do the multiplications.

then the teacher ghalat kardeh ke beekhodi az in student defa' mikoneh.

then the teacher be goor-e pedaresh khandideh ... when failure and loss comes, blames the students only, and tries to keep himself bereft of any responsibility !!

THIS, my dear zz , is the characteristic of a WIMP.

when failure comes, he points the finger at the players !!

THIS is the person you, now, support !
    this wimp, who is scared of facing responsibility !

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM
      eh?

isnt the student supposed to know , especially since the teahcer has worked with him for 5 years ?

and if the student is so dumb , the the teacher, goh khordeh ke avordeh sar-e emtahan/takhteh !
      he shd have brought another student who COULD do the multiplications.

then the teacher ghalat kardeh ke beekhodi az in student defa' mikoneh.

then the teacher be goor-e pedaresh khandideh ... when failure and loss comes, blames the students only, and tries to keep himself bereft of any responsibility !!

THIS, my dear zz , is the characteristic of a WIMP.

when failure comes, he points the finger at the players !!

THIS is the person you, now, support !
      this wimp, who is scared of facing responsibility !
      DD jan.......Deep in mind,I must admit,I believe there is something wrong with our players,.......
      something unfortuantly wrong....
      when I see and compaire our players with forign players, even with not so strong a countries...i see.........
      Our players can not shoot stright.
      Our players can not shoot from far.
      our players can not drible with self steem.
      our players can not play one touch football.
      our players are not smart enough to out smart opponants.
      our players do not have killer instincts.
      our players at the last secound of importance shoot in the air.
      our players do not fight and do not want to get dirty.
      our players psycologicaly weak.
      our players do not understand expediting,and fast urgent reaction.
      our players delay in makeing dicisions.
      our players do not know how to play fancy.
      our players do not have consistancy of efforts,and are moody.
      our players get angree and do not know how to not get yellow cards.
      our players do not know how to use thier body to keep the opponants away.
      our players do not know how to use off-side to thier advantage in the offense.
      our players do not play without a ball well.
      our players do not know how to enjoy when playing.and do not have fun.
      our players do not know how to be arrogant,as some times they need to be.
      .....etc,etc,etc.....................
      it is not just the coach....
      DD jan, I am not stupid...i know,Branko is a low class coach,and under qualified.....but, our players are just far behind in proffesionalism..work ethics,consistancy,and creative..............
      frankly, other than mahdavikia,and rahman rezaie,and kabei....the others are not that much of a big deal.............
      And these were my true feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo
        DD jan.......Deep in mind,I must admit,I believe there is something wrong with our players,.......
        when I see and compaire our players with forign players, even with not so strong a countries...i see.........
        DD jan, I am not stupid...i know,Branko is a low class coach,and under qualified.....but, our players are just far behind in proffesionalism..work ethics,consistancy,and creative..............
        frankly, other than mahdavikia,and rahman rezaie,and kabei....the others are not that much of a big deal.............
        Good job.

In the football forum, I tried to lay down many factors. One is definitely Branko. But when you look at what he has got, then you will realize that thats the ceiling of achievement.

Some of you are in total denial. What you are doing is using a psychological "defense" mechanism to cover up shortcommings by blaming it on certain souls.

Lets just wake up. Lets not deny it.

I swear to god, we will NOT be successful even without Branko and Ali Daei. we LACK basics. We lack attitude. Our players are culturally and financially poor (Some may not be financially poor, but that is only a small percentage of the whole team).Under such circumstances, success only comes with a miracle. The chance is nothing more than a miracle.

God damn it. We are not as good as S.Korea and Japan. Its not even confined to them either. The picture is even more worry some.

If we keep denying this and we keep blaming insignificants, we gonna loose again and again.

If you guys keep destroying even positives of the whole, if you guys keep destroying the values of achievements, We WILL NOT GONNA PRODUCE anything for the future. We already did this for the last few months and what has happened in the camp is the start of a disaster for us.
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

add to that:
          our players are not unified
          our players are not physically fit for the worldcup
          our players are not professional enough to overcome their emotions
          our players are all young and not very experienced for the worldcup stage
          our players self esteem are destroyed by our media for the simplest of reasons
          our players grew up with football as a hobby, not as a modern science
          our players dont have experience against good teams and in big tournaments
          our players dont have the best available facilities, YES EVEN COACH! (they only have the best they are provided with)

yet branko should be blamed, he is the "wimp"
          if it was macala (the same guy who was standing at the sidelines of the pas-al ain game in tehran as clueless as possible leaning on the bench with no hope until nakisa made those stupid mistakes), we would have somehow beaten or drawn mexico and/or portugal and advanced to the second round, and who knows, maybe beat argentina/holland!

and u know wat zzjan, this is only taking a rough look at the football world of iran, imagine wat happens if we take into consideration the whole picture which involves our economy, political situation, culture, etc, ALL OF WHICH PLAYS AN UNDENIABLE MAJOR ROLE ON OUR FOOTBALL!

but then again, who am i to say all this??im a just branko supporter in denial who put up branko's avatar once and my agenda is not TM but my father Banko who i try to cover up with all kinda excuses like the sky is pink and the grass in blue and who closed the doors on world class coaches like troussier and hitzfeld but welcomed my dad branko with open arms at the cost of my country's football team in the worldcup!
          wat can i say? except..... "i have low standards in life"
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

It’s just sad !

How we try to twist all reality , even at the cost of belittling our players, just to save the worthless arse of a moron who ruined our chances !!

(shows we still have the wrong priorities and it’s just disheartening ! )

we cant shoot straight, or from far or dribble, or …. ?
            sorry, I HAVE TO ask ; have you even watched Iranian football , zz jan?

you run down a list that if we are realistic, we’d see many teams suffer from it.
            For example even the best teams suffer from some.
            Even the best of teams have problems with anger, air supremacy, consistency, …. .
            But you wont count them, will you?

Secondly, this coach knew all our shortcomings 5 years back.
            Shd have seen it, and if he hasn’t, then even more shame on him for being stupid and blind.
            What did he do to rectify this?

Isn’t this the coach’s responsibility to make sure ( and advise ) they get proper training in all these factors, get help psychologically, build bodies, …. .

Na agha , you are unnecessarily belittling our players … and I don’t understand why !

you run down our players as if they are from Bangladesh !
            did you even stop to think before you belittled and slighted our players ?

were you comparing them to ronaldinho and zidane when you wrote this ?
            have you EVER watched teams like nigeria, turkey, japan, korea, senegl, Cameroon, …. ?
            EVER ?
            Hell, I see even the arabs improve faster than us.
            And it hurts.
            Coz I know their ppl demand and we ?
            We sit on our arses and agree with any crap !
            And then blame gov’t, mullahs, usa, uk, … this that !!
            we always have excuses and alibis !!!!!
            always !

Yes, we do have lacks and shortcomings in infrastructure, financial aspects, …. .
            But here is where ppl are divided:
            One accepts this fate and uses it as an alibi for all failures.
            ( something we, Iranians are very good in: blame zaman o zamin for our inaction and mistakes ! hamash taghsir-e in engilisihast, oon amrikaii-hast, mullahsat, ..inhast, oonhast !
            never “ourselves” ... coz some of us , even before the evnt happens, have OUR EXUSES READY AND PREPARED !!!
            !! )

the other tries to do its best , even if little and small in nature, to take things further and improve.
            Basically , be PRO-ACTIVE .

So basically we have our excuses for every failure !
            We wont even attempt minor corrections, since we have major problems !

This argument reflect the horrible state Iran is in right now !!
            X say, I wont follow traffic laws, since we don’t have proper roads.
            Y says I don’t care if I take bribes and steal , since our Gov’t is not good.
            Z says I don’t care if I construct proper buildings that collapse in a year, since nothing in Iran works well anyway !
            And so on.

And you know what?
            These X’s, Y’s and Z’s are the ones for not only keeping this sad state in tact, but making it even worse.

“we don’t have 10 top stadia, so it’s ok if we lose tragically at the WC !!”

always throwing the ball in another’s court.
            No sense of self-respect.
            No sense of responsibility.
            Nothing !
            but we're experts in cooking up excuses !!!

No wonder none of our short term plans ( if at all they are discussed ) bear fruit, since we all have the right EXCUSE for not doing our jobs: “nothing else is in proper place. So why do you expect anything this small?” !!!!!!!!!

I am so furious that I refuse to answer this, lest I may say something that we all regret later.

But all I can say is this:
            Lets not be farangi-parast.
            And think we are all inferior !
            This inferiority complex has held us and many other nations at bay, and it is just too harmful.

This kind of attitude is what holds ppl from progress and betterment.

Plz have some self-esteem.
            Lets have some self-respect.
            Lets have some hunger and desire, and look for ways to better ourselves, and not be content with just any moronic sh*t we’re dealt with.

The maximum we do/say is: we are not as good as X or Y !!
            Big deal.
            The main thing that separates a great ppl from losers is : what are you going to do about it?
            Sit and accept this as your fate and never improve? ( as we have done )
            Or at least DO something about it and demand betterment?

Aaahh .. forget it.
            I have said it many times, and I still see ppl defend stagnation and laziness.
            I still see ppl support non-action and reactionary acts !

You have your conscience to answer to.
            I have mine.
            I just feel sad for IRAN and its great history as it is very different from what we are now !
            Last edited by Doctor DOOM; 06-21-2006, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Excellent post DD,
              We lost but did we as Fans learn anything ??? never mind the problems we have with those who rulr the country and IFF - did we the fans learn anything ?

Do we now understand that our team does not need a Gardan Koloft so called leader on the field ?? do we know now that elements like "Rouhieh", "Crowd", "Leadership abilities" are no longer serious factors in PROFESSIONAL football ???

Do we now know what Tactics and plays are ? do we now think of what our system should be before we start thinking about who should play ?

Comment

We are all sad at these mooments, and understandbly so .....
                Our performance was not that desastrouse either.....
                No,DD jan, we do not have inferiorety complex...as a matter of fact, we Iranians in back of our mind think we are the best !
                You asked me if I had seen the games....and I ask you, if you have ?
                In all the games from all participant countries in this world cup...which team gave away thier possesion to thier opponants as often as Iran did ?
                Which team had the most unforced errors ?
                which team was internaly more of a mess ?
                .................................................. ................
                I love Iran,and no matter what I shall follow its proogress untill I die.....but, I try to be objective and see where exactly is the problem.....
                .................................................. .........
                If I had to choose only one factor for our weak performance .......
                It would be our low class of league of football, as competition and proffesionalism ,and skill demands are under parr.
                DD jan, I say it again, what asghar sharafi said, which " bayad tala gereft "....he said.....Our football is way behind from our fans !!!

Comment

we Iranians in back of our mind think we are the best !
                  And you know what aziz jaan. For quite some time now and in order not to loose face, we attributed and defined it as "Egoistic Behaviour" or "Arrogant Behaviour".

I think , its time to accept that it is more than that.
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                  X