This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    Taremi now has 22 goals and 16 assists (transfermarket includes PKs I think) in all competitions this season
    Let’s start a discussion then.

I think that this is the best season ever from an Iranian player. What are others opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
      Thanks man! Taremi was 98 % of the highlights
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        Thanks man! Taremi was 98 % of the highlights
        Extended highlight will be out later but our boy put in a shift!!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          I think that this is the best season ever from an Iranian player. What are others opinions?
          Its very possible, I have to agree here! destroying Juve, Overhead vs Chelsea.. + the portugese league, he is fantastic!!

Also heres some other options:

- Mahdavikia assist party in Bundesliga, when he became top assister.
          - Azmoun in Russia this year, might be the first one scoring 20 goals in about 10 years in RPL
          - JB in Holland
          - Guccis season in Holland in St Truiden + crowning it with shooting Iran to WC (was it the same season?)
          - Everytime Ali Karimi entered the field in his career (still my pic, shared with Taremis sick season this year. )
          -
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I agree, he also went relatively far in the Champions League, this was an amazing season.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              Its very possible, I have to agree here! destroying Juve, Overhead vs Chelsea.. + the portugese league, he is fantastic!!

Also heres some other options:

- Mahdavikia assist party in Bundesliga, when he became top assister.
              - Azmoun in Russia this year, might be the first one scoring 20 goals in about 10 years in RPL
              - JB in Holland
              - Guccis season in Holland in St Truiden + crowning it with shooting Iran to WC (was it the same season?)
              - Everytime Ali Karimi entered the field in his career (still my pic, shared with Taremis sick season this year. )
              -
              Hashemian's 16 goals in the Bundesliga was pretty impressive too.
              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

yeah I think he is bc he has combo of excellent league season + very high profile CL campaign.

Azmoun had excellent league campaign last season and solid CL (2 goals vs opponents not as notable).

His CL campaign with goals vs top teams conincided with a exciting league campaign but nothing near as consistent as taremi's.

ARJ phenomenal league campaign (in an albeit weaker league than taremi and azmoun) coincided with nothing in european comps.

Ashkan has a bundesliga title winning season but only had 4G + 7A in all comps

Taremi's combo is the best.

edit : I actually think azmoun CL campaign might be best overall : goals vs Ajax, Anderlecht, Bayern, Atletico (assisted vs PSV) followed by goal vs Sparta Prague in EL. Still think taremi's combo is the best

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  yeah I think he is bc he has combo of excellent league season + very high profile CL campaign.
                  Azmoun had excellent league campaign last season and solid CL (2 goals vs opponents not as notable).
                  His CL campaign with goals vs top teams conincided with a exciting league campaign but nothing near as consistent as taremi's.
                  ARJ phenomenal league campaign (in an albeit weaker league than taremi and azmoun) coincided with nothing in european comps.
                  Ashkan has a bundesliga title winning season but only had 4G + 7A in all comps
                  'Taremi's combo is the best.
                  I also believe Javad Nekounam had a great season in Osasuna worth mentioning, but yeah Taremis season in Porto is a clear winner for me aswell.

Edit: Bonus mentioning just for fun. (must have one domestic option)
                  - Any of Reza Enayatis seasons tearing up the PGL

Cmon someone plz add all the options together and make a poll! (im to tired today or i would make one)
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

-Mehdi's post-match interview

FC Porto striker, elected the best player of the match of the 32nd round of the Liga NOS, with two goals and two assists, showed great satisfaction for the collective and individual exhibition and pointed to the most victories until the end of the championship

Best performance for FC Porto: "Maybe. We played very well and we have to congratulate Farense for having played openly, without ten players on the defense. It was a very good game."

Duo with Toni Martinez: "All the players play for the team. It doesn't matter if Toni, Marega, or all play together. We fought for our character and it was good to win the game."

Champion title: "
                      We have two games and we play for our character. We want to win the two remaining games and we will try to do so."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13705848.html

Comment

We have had Pioneers like Daie, Bagheri, Hash and to an extent Karimi as our original European legionaries. Then following a lull they have been mainly followed by more European based players in the last 3 years however in my view Taremi’s style and agility in play using a combination of skills, style and pace which suits continental football is unique and a winner over the rest.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCGDz8TtAW4
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Highlights

We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

fak
                              missed a good game :/
                              thanks for updates and highlights boys..!!

Comment

2 goals, 2 assists, and this smile & sheer sweetness. How can you not love this guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X