BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

This was the message now again I don't know how legit or what source but usually he is not a b.s guy
      "Congrats Iran!! You qualified because the iraqi player was on roids!!!! 3-0 iran after the heart attack game.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

that is several hours old and BS

Comment

ادعای مقامات عراقی: اعترض ایران رد شد

مقامات عراقي به تلويزيون استراليا خبر داده اند که اعتراض ايران مورد تاييد کميته انضباطي اي اف سي قرار نگرفته است.

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
            This was the message now again I don't know how legit or what source but usually he is not a b.s guy
            What does your friend do? Really, if he's just your friend, he may haev just read a headline and thought 3-0 Iran ... really .. this is not a source.

Comment

Reza just posted a pic in Sydney if that means anything. Don't know why TM would go there without confirmation that they will be in semis
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The Scott McIntyre tweet is from HOURS AGO. Before a new meeting was even announced.

Comment

You should go back to where you were hiding before you started jumping on this bandwagon. We can differentiate between glory hunters and true fans..

This news is very old.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                    Reza just posted a pic in Sydney if that means anything. Don't know why TM would go there without confirmation that they will be in semis
                    Already posted...again, they need to go to Sydney to leave for Iran as well

Comment

i've been up for 30 hours.

Comment

more sites reporting on this. Good job pfdcers and IFF. We made some noise.
                        http://sports.yahoo.com/news/iran-pr...4970--sow.html
                        http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...t/1613652.html

Comment

ادعای مقامات عراقی: اعترض ایران رد شد
                          مقامات عراقي به تلويزيون استراليا خبر داده اند که اعتراض ايران مورد تاييد کميته انضباطي اي اف سي قرار نگرفته است.
                          These are old news, stop confusing people.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                            They went there before (I think yesterday)
                            زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                              i've been up for 30 hours.
                              self-torture will not get TM to the semi's...get some rest, we'll be here to get you caught up when you wake up!

Comment

Total BS that AFC and FIFA don't have this on their site.

Comment

Working...
                                X