Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Melli is in Shambles. Officially Divided.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Migam agar Skocic ekhraaj beshe va CQ nayad, fekr mikonid Nekounam morrabbi beshe?

Ya yek haaji bazaari miyaaran?
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

What an absolute shit show.

Azmoun still hasn't matured. He should have never posted something claiming to be on behalf of all tm players if in fact it was not OK'd by all tm players.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Azmoun posted a statement on instagram saying we as TM players don’t want any changes in staff.
      About 10 other players plus some non tm players share the statement.

Soon after Taremi and Hajisafi and JB post a statement saying Azmoun’s message was not sent out with full coordination of all.

Interpretation is that skocic may be sacked and half of TM is in favor, and other half is opposed.

Hajisafi has always been the most connected/in the know one so he’s betting on the probable winning horse.

Orders have come from very high up that Skocic must go.

Comment

He can’t do anything right in the eyes of his haters.
        It was a solid and good statement. Didn’t signal any petty vengeance against the players who didn’t share Azmoun’s message either.

However, a solid coach would cut the mutineers out. I’d have a lot more respect for him if he did that.
        The thing is that the supposed anti-skocic players haven't technically done anything wrong (unless it's proven that JB and Taremi did in fact asked for sko to be sacked).

The simply pointed out that Azmoun is not speaking on their behalf and didn't get their consent.

Comment

Azmoun posted a statement on instagram saying we as TM players don’t want any changes in staff.
          About 10 other players plus some non tm players share the statement.
          Soon after Taremi and Hajisafi and JB post a statement saying Azmoun’s message was not sent out with full coordination of all.
          Interpretation is that skocic may be sacked and half of TM is in favor, and other half is opposed.
          Hajisafi has always been the most connected/in the know one so he’s betting on the probable winning horse.
          Orders have come from very high up that Skocic must go.
          so everybody who posted non-sko aligned is a mutineer. So a strong coach would drop: Abedzadeh, PAG, Milad, M. Hosseini, Karimi, Taremi, ARJ, Ghoddos, Hajsafi, Ansarifard, etc?

I dont think so. That would be suicide for the team.

A strong coach would have successfuly managed to gain the trust or at least respect of half of his players. Especially the key ones.

The minute it is proven he has failed to do so (now) he should go. simple as that.

I have nothing personally against sko, but he was unable to do the first thing before even getting to discussion of tactics, create a unified environment where everybody believes team is headed in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            so everybody who posted non-sko aligned is a mutineer. So a strong coach would drop: Abedzadeh, PAG, Milad, M. Hosseini, Karimi, Taremi, ARJ, Hajsafi, Ansarifard, etc?

I dont think so. That would be suicide for the team.

A strong coach would have successfuly managed to gain the trust or at least respect of half of his players. Especially the key ones.

The minute it is proven he has failed to do so (now) he should go. simple as that.

I have nothing personally against sko, but he was unable to do the first thing before even getting to discussion of tactics, create a unified environment where everybody believes team is headed in the right direction.
            The mutineers are the ones who went to the presidential palace and demanded he be let go (allegedly).
            You know I have been one of the biggest Taremi fans on this site even when people hated his guts, called him khayemal, bashed him cause he was in Persepolis, or even when he f***ed up in turkey - so it pains me to say if those allegations are true - then yes Skocic should get rid of Taremi and JB.

The positive in me wants to believe that Taremi and JB simply told the President we have a shit iff who can’t arrange friendlies, camps or even coordinate kits - do something.

In general I agree with you though, if Skocic has lost half the team, and he won’t kick the players out then he’s ineffectual and should go.

What the players have done (Azmoun and Taremi camps specifically) is unacceptable and very unprofessional.

Things like this have happened before. Marhoom Dehdari basically kicked out 17 (or was it 12) TM
            Players because they couldn’t handle his discipline.
            That led to players like Abezadeh, Zarincheh, Namjoo Motlagh, Nader Mohammadkhani and many other young players finally getting a chance.

Comment

This is breakdown of who is on who's side.

slide 1: Team anti Sko
              slide 2L Team pro Sko

Comment

Thats 2 fun 11s.. good for internal game if no friendlies are arranged.

I still believe most of the ones "sided" with azmouns post genuiny thought that if he posted this, it is representing
                Tm, they had to copy and post it, dont think he synked with anyone. Ghaedi later posted both, some players removed Azmoun post etc.

Think this was azmouns mess, not blaiming the others at all, they probably just got tricked by the post and thought capitans ok it.

Also it was almost exactly what azmoun said after the camp, with bartar show, that was written in that text.
                Soi dont buy this 2 camp thing yet.
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Guys call me an optimist if you want but I really have a strong feeling the division amongst the players is not as bad as many are thinking it is or the media is portraying it to be. Sardar very stupidly posted something speaking for everyone without consulting other players to know what they think and then they corrected him. Let’s hope a conversation amongst the group is all that’s needed for everyone to get on the same page/

Also this is 120%, entirely sardar’s fault. We know it was agreed that the captains of TM, Ehsan Hajsafi and Karim Ansarifard were voted by the players to be the spokesmen for the players. That was very public too so there was no confusion…..how and why Sardar felt the need to make an unnecessary post is beyond me but knowing his history of immaturity he has shown at times unfortunately I’m not surprised. He always will be a child in some ways unfortunately.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This i stupid but:

I see why in terms of football Azmoun want SK, he get more support up front.
                    In terms of other sporting, I see that maybe some players dont want a change as it is right to have such a drama around the team.

The players that maybe want CQ back: feel MAYBE he pressed the IFF to give them better training camps and more frendlies. He defend the team and force IFF to make thing happen.

Many players was surley shocked after last camp. SK dont have the name to push IFF.
                    I dont say any of them is right ore wrong, but this is the result of a weak IFF that is killing the team.

Comment

How much of these actions from up top are being pushed at the ever increasing likelihood that the US cleans us up at the World cup as a propaganda loss?

Comment

slide 2L Team pro Sko
                        omid ebrahimi?How did they include him? he didn't even post anything . + he defended skocic before, in his interview.

Either way this is BS! The team is gonna do shit in world cup!

"Ebrahimi: This pressure and criticism is wrong and unfair

Omid Ebrahimi believes that the promotion to the World Cup is the result of the efforts of Dragan Skocic and the national team players, and in the current situation, the fans should support the technical staff. "

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/182911...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

slide 2L Team pro Sko
                          Interesting the anti Sko team is basically our 2018 WC squad, much more experience, many more play in Europe. Head and shoulders above the pro Sko team

Comment

Well, if we don't get any more friendlies, I think we should just play Pro Sko and Pro CQ matches until the WC

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Well, if we don't get any more friendlies, I think we should just play Pro Sko and Pro CQ matches until the WC
                              The pro Sko and pro CQ have to play one more qualifying match. The winner goes to WC!!!

Comment

Great. Iranians doing iranian shit make worse into a disaster.

Pro and anti Skocic-CQ are fullt to be blamed. We have some of The most retarded fans in The world that are brought up in a dictatorship and never have to take moral responsibility

I mean just look att some members in here 24/7 spewing their sht and reapeating themselves all over like propaganda megaphones.

Comment

Working...
                                X