No announcement yet.

Ferdosipour's New Show + Interview with Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part 2 of the Dejagah interview. Ready to watch at 130 PM EST.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Let’s gooooo! Can’t wait

Comment

Also interview with Paco Jimenez - Tractor head coach:

Comment

Seems like there will be a part three!

Comment

ah gozashtemon sare kar. I thought this was last part but there are still to come

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

It was a great interview and very candid, Askhan comes across as a very emotionally intelligent and self-aware person, something I don't think I've ever seen in a TM player, at least in an interview.

Some of the points I found interesting:

- The situation with Shojaei on his first flight to Iran - Instead of coming over and making the poor guy welcome he decided to ignore him because his ego was too big.
              - Unprofesinallisim even under CQ - Lack of kits and lack of communication e.g they didn't even inform him of the supplements they were giving him
              - Nekunam communication style on the field

Comment

Why is he doing this in a movie theater?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  Why is he doing this in a movie theater?
                  Make sense since they are constantly watching clips.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

It was a great interview and very candid, Askhan comes across as a very emotionally intelligent and self-aware person, something I don't think I've ever seen in a TM player, at least in an interview.

Some of the points I found interesting:

- The situation with Shojaei on his first flight to Iran - Instead of coming over and making the poor guy welcome he decided to ignore him because his ego was too big.
                    - Unprofesinallisim even under CQ - Lack of kits and lack of communication e.g they didn't even inform him of the supplements they were giving him
                    - Nekunam communication style on the field
                    For me, it was that the second debut goal to Qatar he scored off the free kick WAS MEANT TO BE A CROSS! That totally ruined it for me

Comment

When is part 3 coming out. I enjoyed the first 2 parts alot

Comment

Did he say anything regarding CQ?

Can someone please summarise ? I think he started to having beef with him at the end of his TM career. Him and Gucci both had problem with CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Did he say anything regarding CQ?

Can someone please summarise ? I think he started to having beef with him at the end of his TM career. Him and Gucci both had problem with CQ.
                          he said cq was one of the best coaches he ever had, learned immense amount from him, was critical for his career and making him feel welcome in TM. Spoke highly about his tactics and motivational capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

he said cq was one of the best coaches he ever had, learned immense amount from him, was critical for his career and making him feel welcome in TM. Spoke highly about his tactics and motivational capacity.
                            oh ok thanks .

Did adel ask him about his problem with CQ at the end of his career. I remember he wasn't happy with CQ. I think he expected to be invited for his farewell to team melli. I don't remember exactly why he was annoyed with CQ.

PS: I know that he loved him and always defended him.
                            I'm guessing because he wasn't invited to team melli .

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

this is a common theme from most TM players under CQ. People can criticize CQ’s formations and defensive-minded tactics, but his positive influence on our TM players is once in a generation.

Comment

I watched the 2 parts of Dejagah interview. How was his Persian when he joined TM? I guess he had good basics as his parents spoke to him in Persian and went to Iran quite often.
                                Now, he speaks like a local iranian!

Comment

Working...
                                X