Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada interested to Play TM in September in Qatar.

Edit
    Offere was earlier.
    Last edited by St_Mark; 05-29-2022, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Canada interested to Play TM in September in Qatar.
      ghalat kardan

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
        ghalat kardan
        Dear
        My apology - My post was confusing
        Canada's offer was earlier.
        They offered to play TM in Qatar in September FIFA days. Sko prefered to play them in Canada hoping to add another game there in June.

Comment

Dear
          My apology - My post was confusing
          Canada's offer was earlier.
          They offered to play TM in Qatar in September FIFA days. Sko prefered to play them in Canada hoping to add another game there in June.
          Wow… So Sko went all-in hoping we could have a second friendly in Canada and now we have not even one opponent…

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
            Wow… So Sko went all-in hoping we could have a second friendly in Canada and now we have not even one opponent…
            This was revealed after Sko criticized IFF
            Majedi told him yesterday that IFF had an offers from Canada for Sep date in Qatar but Sko preferred June date in Canada so TM can play additional game there.
            Most likely Sko was unaware of toxic political environment in places like Canada against Iranian Interest.

Comment

Majedi told him yesterday that IFF had an offers from Canada for Sep date in Qatar but Sko preferred June date in Canada so TM can play additional game there.
              Most likely Sko was unaware of toxic political environment in places like Canada against Iranian Interest.
              Then people in charge should have explained that to him.
              As much as I dislike Skocic, he can't be scapegoated for this mess.

Comment

آقای ترودو، کسانی که لابی کردند تا این بازی لغو شود، صرفاً به این خاطر این کار را کردند که تحمل نداشتند ببینند جامعه مدنی ایران - زیر تحریم فلج کننده و فشار حداکثری - دوام آورده و حتی در مناسبت های بین المللی شرکت می کند.
                تیم_ملی هم نماد این تلاش بود.
                شرم بر شما!

Reza is very good international attorney. He and his bro are strong reformers and often Reformer newspappers in Iran interviwe Him regarding Barjam.
                During Ruhani presidency he advised Zarif occasionally and still defend him against conservatists.
                He used to for a short period participated in football discussion board (over 20 years different site) but he gave up because of board format allowing disrespect and insults.

His football knowledge was great his socio politics is great too , alas his relentless defense of JCPO is a questionmark.
                Last edited by St_Mark; 05-29-2022, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Both IFF and Skocic are at fault.
                  IFF knew about the political situation but still took the risk.

Skocic is at fault because he agreed to have the game on 5 June.
                  That was the worst possible date.
                  2,6,10,14 June was the proper schedule which S.Korea and Japan followed.

By having the game on 5 June he fucked up our chances of having the first friendly on 2 June.
                  The long distance also meant we had to find other opponents willing to play in Canada, or else we would only have time for 1 more friendly in Tehran/Doha.

IDGAF about anyone saying that 5 June was the only possible date to play Canada because of Concacaf league. If we really were that desperate to play Canada we should have played them in September.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

According to Kamranifar friendly against Uruguay in Montevideo is being finalized.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      Then people in charge should have explained that to him.
                      As much as I dislike Skocic, he can't be scapegoated for this mess.
                      Correct, no need to blame Sko in this but to those who just blame IFF officials for not being shrewd to predict this environment in Canada, do they consider the fact that even CSA officials themselves did not foresee the nasty events in their own turf..

This was not decision of CSA (although they are responsible) but political higher ups inside and outside of Canda.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Khodam jan; I’m pretty sure this has been debunked as a hoax. None of these companies could operate this publicly in Canada with a Rafsanjani (or his fronts) as an investor.

Stupid Mike Harris sold the damn highway after the province built it for cents on the dollar.
                        Ya these were unsubstantiated rumors of the 90s. What we do see is these Aghazadeh driving lambos and Ferrari that can barely turn into Super Khorak parking lot. One of them dared challenge me to a race in my Supra. Needless to say I smoked his lambo [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Correct, no need to blame Sko in this but to those who just blame IFF officials for not being shrewd to predict this environment in Canada, do they consider the fact that even CSA officials themselves did not foresee the nasty events in their own turf..

This was not decision of CSA (although they are responsible) but political higher ups inside and outside of Canda.
                          Unfair. IFF got assurances from CSA. Even onesoccer analyst said impossible CSA didnt get government approval for the match. The events transpiring after are all politicial and most blame lands on CSA and the lobbyists.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                            According to Kamranifar friendly against Uruguay in Montevideo is being finalized.
                            So all the players gather in Qatar for a camp, then fly to Uruguay for a single friendly and then fly back?

Seems very draining on the players.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              Unfair. IFF got assurances from CSA. Even onesoccer analyst said impossible CSA didnt get government approval for the match. The events transpiring after are all politicial and most blame lands on CSA and the lobbyists.
                              (G
                              Those in Charge in IFF should consider this in every decision making dealing with other federations for securing a game that anti Iranian forces are third party in the final discussion in shadow.

""Brilliant meme by redfish."""Stare at this map for a long time & think about it for a long time,"

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                So all the players gather in Qatar for a camp, then fly to Uruguay for a single friendly and then fly back?
                                Seems very draining on the players.
                                More information on the potential friendly with Uruguay:
                                https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/473...ement-official

Comment

Working...
                                X