This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    He's not a propagandist but at the same time he doesn't mention the political situation/women's revolution. Akheh who the hell cares about "Qatar stance" right now

He can be a saint as a person, but the fact is that he works for IR media and we have kids being shot in the street every day by IR. It's hard to rationalise this, and I believe the western media have a moral responsibility here.

We could have had a non-irib journalist writing a more realistic piece for the Guardian.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    I haven’t looked at the other reviews but is it a set template ?

And by IR media, do you mean media tied to the regime? Or just that he’s based in Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I haven’t looked at the other reviews but is it a set template ?

And by IR media, do you mean media tied to the regime? Or just that he’s based in Iran?
      You don't consider Varzesh3 to be IR-affiliated media?

If they aren't, why haven't they posted a single thing in support, or even about, the situation in Iran?

Comment

Instead of Nekonam, Matkar is expected to be named CQ's assistant coach.
        Last edited by St_Mark; 11-05-2022, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

If so, Barzegar, Sadeghi, and Ghorbani have a greater chance than most.

It's incredible how many Naft MIS players have advanced thus far.
          Ahmadi, Barzegar, Abdollahi, and Hasheminejad​

it’s very good news that these u23 and u21 players are getting a lot of time with CQ. I bet someone from each category will make the final cut and take the spot of someone we all might be expecting to make the list.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Instead of Nekonam, Matkar is expected to be named CQ's assistant coach.
            Even better with markar
            knows the coach knows the players

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

it’s very good news that these u23 and u21 players are getting a lot of time with CQ. I bet someone from each category will make the final cut and take the spot of someone we all might be expecting to make the list.
              If cq was never let go
              we would of had 4 ready team melli
              with only mehdi cant replace..
              Need to sign cq to 4 +1 contract which
              expires after 2026 wc with option of 2027 asian cup.

Comment

Im surprised he cut mohebbi this early. Probably means hosseinzadeh will make it.

Mehdipour I guess with nour injury not being serious lost his chance.

Comment

The 26-player TM list for the World Cup in Qatar will be published soon by CQ.
                  Perhaps he has decided, with a few exceptions
                  From this possible list of 30 players, 4 will probably be excluded.​

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

You don't consider Varzesh3 to be IR-affiliated media?

If they aren't, why haven't they posted a single thing in support, or even about, the situation in Iran?
                    Like all media in Iran, IR controls them but they’re not like a farsnews or Keyhan…

I get what you’re saying though, your issue isn’t the person specifically, rather that they picked someone who won’t be able to really talk about the protests.

Comment

If so, Barzegar, Sadeghi, and Ghorbani have a greater chance than most.

It's incredible how many Naft MIS players have advanced thus far.
                      Ahmadi, Barzegar, Abdollahi, and Hasheminejad​

Man, thank God this guy is leading the team. You can already tell from these photos the tactics and organization is great quality

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Im surprised he cut mohebbi this early. Probably means hosseinzadeh will make it.

Mehdipour I guess with nour injury not being serious lost his chance.
                        Not long time a go you laughed at saying Cheshmi will make it over Mehdipoor
                        Mehdipoor lost his spot to cheshmi, i am not his fan but coaches always love players who are achaar faranse(hajsafi, amiri, cheshmi, noorakan).

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

Man, thank God this guy is leading the team. You can already tell from these photos the tactics and organization is great quality
                          CQ really gets in there and gets his hands dirty. Dragan was a nice guy, but I NEVER saw him do this (or analyzing matches on the plane when everyone was sleeping).

Comment

Old coaches have their coffee in hand far from the field and let their first assistant run the show, CQ is an exception really...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Not long time a go you laughed at saying Cheshmi will make it over Mehdipoor
                              Mehdipoor lost his spot to cheshmi, i am not his fan but coaches always love players who are achaar faranse(hajsafi, amiri, cheshmi, noorakan).
                              ok you got this one ostad! I am not fan of cheshmi, specially in CM and would still not be surprised if he doesnt make final cut. I really do not think he has mobility for cm or even dm, you regularly bring up mobility as key factor in this position which I totally agree with.

But your last list prediction didnt even have saeid if Im not mistaken? Do you really think CQ goes to WC without Saeid? lol.

As for reviewing some other predictions, Taremi I expected to be phased out by now and sitting on bench for younger players at Porto? Guess we can safely say that didnt happen... Or moharrami was garbage and meant to be back in iran?...not starting 5/6 Champions league matches and being first choice TM RB

Fadat as always.

Comment

Haha sorry,
                                I forgot saeid, bas ke in bashar hame ro naomid lkarde.
                                He will start 3 games in WC most likely.
                                Taremi yes, he surprises me, he got even better.
                                About Moharrami, yes he is getting playing time finally after 4 yrs in zagreb but as RW and not RB.
                                , it was more valuable if he was getting these min as RB of course.
                                Anyway his issue is consistency and being injury free. Remember even last year he played in euro competition(as RB) then wasn't in coach plan for quite some time.
                                His cross got much better, his offensive game overall but his defense side is still a liability imo. And he is RB after all.....
                                Cheers 😉

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X