This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    “When Francisco came to hug me, the first sentence I said to him was go thank Mehdi”

- SC on what he said to his son when he scored from the PK spot

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWg_c3O...dium=copy_link
    thanks for posting that bro, and very classy of SC for saying that and posting that.

I hope SC bring back mehdi to his original position after liverpool and atletico madrid game

Comment

Comment

Taremis Goals in Liga NOS up until the 11th Week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOCjCgGaw50
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          thanks for posting that bro, and very classy of SC for saying that and posting that.
          I hope SC bring back mehdi to his original position after liverpool and atletico madrid game
          Besides his new, more withdrawn positioning in Porto, I think his recent TM dramaz are also heavy on his mind ..!?
          I didn’t see his last match, but vs Milan he certainly looked a bit dammagh & just mentally out of it ..!? His movements about the pitch just lacked that usual intensity, hustle-levels & typical shrewdly ..!
          Hopefully he has snapped out of it by now & ready for action tomorrow..! 🙏
          After their bizarrely poor performance in the home leg, I’m fairly certain that SC will have them firing on cylinders tomorrow in order to make some mends for that earlier embarrassment @ their home stadium..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Besides his new, more withdrawn positioning in Porto, I think his recent TM dramaz are also heavy on his mind ..!?
            I didn’t see his last match, but vs Milan he certainly looked a bit dammagh & just mentally out of it ..!? His movements about the pitch just lacked that usual intensity, hustle-levels & typical shrewdly ..!
            Hopefully he has snapped out of it by now & ready for action tomorrow..! 🙏
            After their bizarrely poor performance in the home leg, I’m fairly certain that SC will have them firing on cylinders tomorrow in order to make some mends for that earlier embarrassment @ their home stadium..!
            I expect a good game from mehdi in tommos match but i don't expect him to score a goal! The position is very deffensive styled and the only time i see mehdi score is either from set pieces or penalty. I would be very very impressed if he scored a goal.

Hopefully we'll see a amazing goal from mehdi.

Comment

Conceicao: "It's not a match, it is the match."

Comment

Comment

Lol. Porto fans have a great sense of humor

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Conceicao: "It's not a match, it is the match."
                    Conceicao for TM
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

One of my favourite places in the world - I have savoured every one of my visits to Anfield. Loved doing the stadium tour there too. Seeing an Iranian player on the pitch there is massive to me. I hope one day I get to see one of our boys put on the red of Liverpool and have that crowd sing about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        One of my favourite places in the world - I have savoured every one of my visits to Anfield. Loved doing the stadium tour there too. Seeing an Iranian player on the pitch there is massive to me. I hope one day I get to see one of our boys put on the red of Liverpool and have that crowd sing about him.
                        going to da game drenched in iran flag today or what..?
                        you coulda well score yourself a Mehdi jersey after he put a hattrick past your soorakh team today..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          going to da game drenched in iran flag today or what..?
                          you coulda well score yourself a Mehdi jersey after he put a hattrick past your soorakh team today..!!
                          😂😂 I wish , getting tickets for games at Liverpool At the moment has not been easy. Plus it’s my sons birthday (the one who is not a fan of football) so I will be watching on TV.

Comment

I live in Liverpool and am going to vatch esvan lake tonight at the grand central (date night). Can't believe i'm missing this

Hope Mehdi joon scores a few whilst i'm away.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                I live in Liverpool and am going to vatch esvan lake tonight at the grand central (date night). Can't believe i'm missing this
                                Hope Mehdi joon scores a few whilst i'm away.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rtji4wRQBk
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X