Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Skocic requesting for decent Friendly games:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/249...82%D9%88%DB%8C

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/249...B1%D8%AF%D9%85

its named dragan skovic: i endured back strain during this time

but threy talk about other things
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

We can blame loss of our top players and lack of training together, the long journey to Korea, etc. etc. etc.
          But with the same conditions except a strong compliment of our players present, we could only manage to draw against them on our own turf!
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

He's not a great coach. In terms of sophistication and many other aspects. It sucks because this team has so much potential to do well. I've just come to terms we will need a lot of luck and individual skill moving forward

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            I really do not like the tone of his answers when it comes to korea game..."We only had one day training for most of our players"...come on man. Its the same for everybody, this is what koreans are dealing with and basically any team with legionairres faces doesnt excuse the shit we saw. Then once again pointing to results against bahrain and iraq as if that is relevant to performances against korea! The guy seems offended at just suggestion that it was a crap game and to explain some of the issues looking beyond the missing players. And then hole tone of interview again collapses when misaghi starts asking him about lineup specifics.

If the guy is confident in his own work he should be able to explain it to at least come across as such when posed a couple fairly low level questions from somebody with IQ of a squirrel (misaghi)

and the excuse for the second goal, we had 8 players in box and they had 4? Is that really an excuse...it points more to general state of mass confusion/deficiencies the likes of Hajsafi, Noorafkan (nearest men) have with regards to the paying attention on defensive end. He calls it stupidity but he is the one who keeps selecting these dumbass players for all these months despite red flags being there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
              He's not a great coach. In terms of sophistication and many other aspects. It sucks because this team has so much potential to do well. I've just come to terms we will need a lot of luck and individual skill moving forward
              so are you saying that if qualify from our group, it will all be down to luck and idividual players? and not the team melli coaching staff?

Also I think apart from 2 players the rest of the team are average or even below average.
              I rather have montazeri, javad nekounam , ando , on form masoud shojaei & jahanbaksh (2014) , rahmati , reza gucci and ashkan. I don't think this is our best squad .

Gholi - is benched
              ARJ - Benched
              Sardar - Is benched
              Saeed - In qatar benched untill fit for play (god knows when)
              Moharami - benched

Honestly people think we have a good generation but its trully not that great.

Uff look at this formation. Apart from hajsafi all of them are great. THE MD and DF IS ON FIREEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                so are you saying that if qualify from our group, it will all be down to luck and idividual players? and not the team melli coaching staff?

Also I think apart from 2 players the rest of the team are average or even below average.
                I rather have montazeri, javad nekounam , ando , on form masoud shojaei & jahanbaksh (2014) , rahmati , reza gucci and ashkan. I don't think this is our best squad .

Gholi - is benched
                ARJ - Benched
                Sardar - Is benched
                Moharami - benched

Uff look at this formation. Apart from hajsafi all of them are great. THE MD and DF IS ON FIREEEEEEEE
                That team was definitely better in the midfield. Present team is much better up top. You can split the difference in the back. The fullbacks were better with Pooladi, but our center backs now stack up. And in goal we are better now.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                  That team was definitely better in the midfield. Present team is much better up top. You can split the difference in the back. The fullbacks were better with Pooladi, but our center backs now stack up. And in goal we are better now.
                  I agree about the upfront , even tho i don't see much difference because Ashkan and Gucci were good enough. We did also have ready young talented ARJ infront.

Regarding DF line its 10 times better than what we have right now. I don't think anyone can argue with this! Montazeri , Pooladi , Sadeghi and Jalal hosseini (who i beleive was one of the main reasons for PP success in ACL).

Regarding the goalies , It depends on amir and beiro's form. Beiro is benched right now and I can't really trust amir in goal right now. Both have made horrendous mistakes in team melli .

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 6

^ All TM needs is friendlies. Even our domestic players can stack well against anything US or Ukrainian can produce. They just need to gel and develop that international cool.
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                      ^ All TM needs is friendlies. Even our domestic players can stack well against anything US or Ukrainian can produce. They just need to gel and develop that international cool.
                      After 2 years with Skocic, the players still look like they just met for the first time in the parking lot before the match, I don't think 6 friendlies is going to fix that.

Comment

CQ brought and developed many of the these players like Gucci and Dejagah and helped make them play them as a team. Sko had everything handed to them but got the results (unlike Wildisaster), so kudos to him

Defense only did as good as it did with CQ coaching. Full stop

Make weaknesses in the midfield is the problem now with Ahmad Nourolahi - replace him with Ebrahimi and we would be in good shape

Midfield now (Eza, Amiri, Ebrahimi, Jahanbaksh) can be just as good
                        Defense (Kanaani, Khalilzadeh, Moharrami, LB - biggest question mark)

GK - Beiro - way better than Haghighi

Now we have two of the best forwards of this generation in THEIR PRIME saving our asses every game
                        This team now has much more potential if it is coached correctly with set pieces, defensive tactics etc

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Gholi - is benched
                        ARJ - Benched
                        Sardar - Is benched
                        Moharami - benched

Comment

What a contract
                          Difference between Iranian & foreign TM coaches.

Contracts of all TM coaches who assist Skocic has ended after Lebanon game few during last two months.

More than month ago, Vahid Hashemian in protest of uncertainty regarding extension of his contract and unpaid salary refused to attend training sessions.
                          Karim Bagheri in protest came up with different excuses. First, he said because of Corona, but with news of his appearance in a music concert in Dubai he said he had a vacation approved by Sko.
                          In contract foreign assistant remain silent and attended their jobs.

Comment

Estili said they planned to have a 2 weeks camp in qatar in June, wants 4 friendlies (won't be against Europeans bc of nation league, nor usa bc of the draw). Probably African teams

Comment

Im thinking about chessratings..

Having Sko is like he was an unrated player but then he started to slay players rated about 17-1800 in ranking who also played poor games against him. so he is set now at about 1900 in rankings. Then he got whooped against korea who has the same ranking (had many players/pieces gone in handicap but he opened the games poorly aswell) and had a bad plan to forsee moves. He also had poor central game and poor endgame in the second match vs korea.

In almost all games, he has had a halfbad/halfgood openingpart and stronger endgame but there are holes (moves) that stronger opponents would take advantage of)

Now he is set to play big boys rated 21-2200+ in ranking in the big cup and will he surprise?

He is clearly a talent in that perspective but he is "the big underdog" and it will be a big surprise if he can up his game vs the highranked players in the top of the class.

Bigger wonders has happened and with proper trainingcamp for him with selfcritical analyses of his previous games it might work.(and his players aswell)

Will his star continue to rise? and will he prevail against players ranked 21-2200+?
                              Or has he hit the sealing with opponents ranked at 1900 ish,
                              We will know soon

Thats about where I put Sko so far.

I havent put so much time on the writing but it would be a fun article to write with more wellplanned comparisons and make it more wellwritten to paint a picture. I believe there are many resembling parts in chess and football that can be used in this case to compare and evaluate. But I hope i atleast painted a picture about where I am in my thoughts about Skos and his game as a coach.
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X