This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Ghaedi in, Allahyar out? I've missed Skocic and his banter picks.
    Varzesh 3 reports that some countries have placed Iran in a red status regarding its 5th Corona wave and that might mean players can't travel to Iran and back. They don't report which countries but it is possible that it affected inviting Allahyar and Zahedi.

Comment

There is some fishy stuff going on with Skocic. First it was Ashkan. I wonder what happened to provoke that response (IG story) from the captain who has been nothing but professional since his first TM training session. And now Allahyar. “Uninvited”?? Lol. Both players who could still help TM. This is what happens when you replace a professional coach who is known all over the world with some nobody IPL yes man. Hey Skocic, boro khayehato beshur, hameja boo gand gerefte.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        There is some fishy stuff going on with Skocic. First it was Ashkan. I wonder what happened to provoke that response (IG story) from the captain who has been nothing but professional since his first TM training session. And now Allahyar. “Uninvited”?? Lol. Both players who could still help TM. This is what happens when you replace a professional coach who is known all over the world with some nobody IPL yes man. Hey Skocic, boro khayehato beshur, hameja boo gand gerefte.
        7 out of 7 wins...

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          7 out of 7 wins...
          Against teams with no talent and less resources than us. Whats the highest level team this crony has coached against? Dinano Zagreb 10+ years ago? Its really sad to send this talented team to a World Cup with Dragan Skocic. Taremi was right… I can’t believe so many were calling for him to exclude Taremi for those comments…

Comment

one of zaedi or allahyaar shoulda been invited ahead of a domestic based MFdr..!

how dafauq you go and Disinvite a player..?? lol .... seems more like taking a piss..??

something you'd expect of an IFF/PGL YesMan of sorts...!!? Which is the one big thing i despise about him still..!

Comment

The only questionable selection was jafar Salmani maybe, he is not playing for his club, Skocic invited 3-4 LB(Nourafkan, Milad, Amiri can play there as well). Porbably one of Sayyadmanesh, Zahedi or Alipour deserved to be invited. But overall a good list. Specially regarding to local players.

Comment

I say overall a good list!

The coaching staff are obviously much closer to the players and see what they are capable of and/or whether they fit in the plan. I don't think anyone has been left out that the team life line depends on.

On COVID Situation, John Hopkins University is reporting Iran to be the third country in the world after USA and India to have been impacted by the Delta Variant. In the past 28 days Iran has had over 1 million new infections with over 15 thousands deaths recorded. Case fatality ratio is 2.16 which is much higher than US and India and only slightly less than Brazil. It would be very risky for anyone to travel to Iran at the moment, even if fully vaccinated.

Khound regime does not care about people's well being, just Islam! their version! bunch of ... you know what!

Comment

Against teams with no talent and less resources than us. Whats the highest level team this crony has coached against? Dinano Zagreb 10+ years ago? Its really sad to send this talented team to a World Cup with Dragan Skocic. Taremi was right… I can’t believe so many were calling for him to exclude Taremi for those comments…
                  100% agree. Hopefully once we qualify we will have a budget to bring in some actual coaching capabilities, structure, and organisation... wishful ..

Comment

Allayar and Delfi have been invited to U23 team which prepares for AFC U23 championship.

Comment

I would have included Alipour for sure instead of Jafar Salmani. We are pretty thing up front with sardar out first game, especially if we want to play 2 up top.

Alipour recent games deserved it.

Besides that I think its the best list he could have invited minus Allahyar who as mentioned should focus on u23.

Comment

Mahdavikia is the u23 coach now, right? Because playing for Estili is a waste of time…

Comment

TM - New Faces

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            TM - New Faces

Shame that among all good Persian names we have to name our youth, Khaled, Yassin, and Zobair !!!

Comment

Mahdavikia is the u23 coach now, right? Because playing for Estili is a waste of time…
                              Yes, he is.

Comment

For those in US…

Paramount+ schedule for Qualifiers and ACL in September.

https://www.viacomcbspressexpress.co.../view?id=58116

Comment

Working...
                                X