X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    almost a certainty he starts. He was on the podium for interviews
    Fingers crossed. UEFA website and Gazzetta predictions have him on the bench but most other sources predict he will start.

Comment

^^^ In the interview Taremi says "IF I start" to which Conceicao butted in and said "IF" and everyone laughs. This is obviously because the starting XI is announced an hour or so before the game and until then everyone is left guessing.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Fak
        I got so much going on today
        I hope to be able to see most of the match on the go ..!
        I’m next to 100% sure he will start & play over 80 min
        Sc would be a fool to bench him .. he is like having a n extra DM on the pitch aside from an attacker

Also is that CBS all access thingy showing the game today !? Hope so ... my free month expires soon, probably cancel after today’s match if it keeps buffering & freezing occasionally like during the last leg.
        Last edited by BacheLot; 03-09-2021, 08:50 AM.

Comment

please god let taremi win

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            ^^^ In the interview Taremi says "IF I start" to which Conceicao butted in and said "IF" and everyone laughs. This is obviously because the starting XI is announced an hour or so before the game and until then everyone is left guessing.
            The humility of our boy brings a tear to the eye. Hands down their best player and yet giving it the "if I play". Imagine one of their useless South/Central American boys saying such a thing

Comment

You don't have a bench player for the press conference. Of course Taremi will start

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                You don't have a bench player for the press conference. Of course Taremi will start
                Sorry but just because you are in PC, you are not guarantied a starting spot. Having said that, I strongly doubt he would start on bench.

Comment

i can understand seating back and mostly absorbing likely early pressure from juve but make no mistake because of that bs Away goal they conceded, imo, about the only way they can progress is to get at least One goal in Turin..!!
                  im mostly fearful of mehdi missing a sitter or somewhat of a decent scoring chance .... he simply hasnt looked as sharp as before in the more recent porto matches ..!!
                  today he really need to keep his nerves in check and concentrate and focus on the job at hand for the full time on the pitch ... fekr konam alaan too chorteh ghabl az gameshe bashe..? let's hope he has another one of those golden dreams..!

Comment

Taremi Number 1 Ronaldo...Hacktui!!

Comment

As Americans say, except for death and taxes, there are no real guarantees in life yet I will be literally shocked if Mehdi does not start today. All the excitement and speculations here tells me how much everyone cares about him starting today and I do too.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

they need away goals to put the tie to bed, hence, they need taremi in the lineup

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          Sorry but just because you are in PC, you are not guarantied a starting spot. Having said that, I strongly doubt he would start on bench.
                          True! CQ had Masoud at our WC18 pressers, but I believe he only featured in one game.

Comment

I think if Mehdi doesn’t start that the Porto fan base will give SC hell to pay. He will start - he is there man. The guy they turned to from the bench when 2-0 down against Braga, the striker who either finishes games or in the last few mins gets subbed. You don’t take out his goal threat but more importantly he makes that club tick in attack and defence.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                              True! CQ had Masoud at our WC18 pressers, but I believe he only featured in one game.
                              not rly a comparable situation though. Masoud was the veteran of the team and one of the captains. Taremi is the star striker, not a captain or locker room leader by any means. Him being in the press conference is an entirely different case

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                                Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Taremi Number 1 Ronaldo...Hacktui!!
                                sheikh Taremi to HUM-BELL CR7 and the clowns who voted for him Today ..!! YEAAA..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X