This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Yeah if he'd chosen Leicester he would probably have earned a move to Man City by now. Either that or ended up at loan on Besiktas. Or just have fitness issues and not play for any one. Or...
    as much as i like him as a player, i dont believe he would have been man city level even if he excelled at leicester. he is/was lacking in some basic fundamentals like his first touch, which can be blamed on lack of infrastructure/issues in development in iranian soccer

Comment

Interested to know which teams had come in for him, especially from the Dutch league. He probably sees this (what it is) as a step back in his career and he obviously feels (which most of us on here argue) is that he is too good for that level of club. He has done it all in the Dutch league, also before his injury he was getting more game time too.

Also Percy Tau was bought in as a last hope situation , he is poor and Zeqiri is no where near the level they need at the moment. Lallana and Welbeck have injury problems too.

He has made it obvious that he wants more game time and I think in the Summer he will look at getting out of there , I also see Brighton (if they stay up) changing their team over the Summer. He will have more options then too , plus it’s the guys career, good luck to him.

Comment

Again, I really think he's riding this out.

If Potter stays - then he'll look more seriously to leave in the summer
        If Potter is fired - then a new coach will come in and he'll get a chance.

Comment

The 3 upcoming games are gonna be L's ( Burnely has really started to play well from Christmass onwards) they will most likely be closer into the relegation battel which means Potter will really feel the heat. Inshalla be ridan e Potter and him being sacked!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

naaa man
            Potter is unlikely to get fired even if they get demoted which looks still sorta unlikely although they're likely to be huffnpuffing their way to the survival finishline..!!

my guess is that the only serious offers were mostly loan-out offers with BHA agreeing to pony up at least 1/2 his wages or more..! or possibly some loan to buy offers?? and that with a measly buy-out option (10k or more likely less..!) ..!
            by now Pothead has gotten a good look at his attacking options (including the 2 hapless new arrivals to their 1st team) and realized that the fragile ARJ is still an upgrade to both and he gonna be needing attacking squad depth far more than some $25k savings in their weekly wage bills ..! at least for the remainder of this season which has'nt quiet yet gone according to their plans and with a very tough, late on survival battle still looming ..!

Comment

Nothing says a new coach will give him his chance

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Nothing says a new coach will give him his chance
                If you want to view things that way, then the sun might not come up tomorrow either.

Comment

If you want to view things that way, then the sun might not come up tomorrow either.
                  Its not hard to view things that way.

ARJ is literally in the situation he is in because a new manager came in..
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                    Its not hard to view things that way.

ARJ is literally in the situation he is in because a new manager came in..
                    Usually the new manager tries to do the opposite of what the previous manager did.

Comment

The fatalistic sentiment on this site has really grown. Not sure if it's the pandemic or what.
                      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

He was sold a false bill of goods when he joined Brighton.
                        I don't know how it wasn't obvious to him and his agents that Brighton at that point basically played anti-football.
                        This. Also want to mention the loyalty that Brighton has had towards ARJ during the past 5 years including his time at NEC. People can act like that's not a big deal but when it's you in that position it starts becoming a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                          The fatalistic sentiment on this site has really grown. Not sure if it's the pandemic or what.
                          In AJ's case the negativity is understandable.

Two separate coaches didn't give him a proper chance, and when he was given a chance, he didn't stand out from competition or justify his price tag. Plus he has higher level competition in the squad than he did when he joined.

Plus, according to the people in the know, Potter isn't going anywhere, even if they get relegated
                          (unless he resigns).

I get that some people are too into «ما ایرانی*ها بدبخت هستیم» mentality, but things aren't looking too good for AJ at the moment .

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            In AJ's case the negativity is understandable.

Two separate coaches didn't give him a proper chance, and when he was given a chance, he didn't stand out from competition or justify his price tag. Plus he has higher level competition in the squad than he did when he joined.

Plus, according to the people in the know, Potter isn't going anywhere, even if they get relegated
                            (unless he resigns).

I get that some people are too into «ما ایرانی*ها بدبخت هستیم» mentality, but things aren't looking too good for AJ at the moment .
                            Knowing bow club finances matter a lot to the club owner, relegation would mean a definite firing. The amount of money they would lose would be way too risky.

Comment

Meanwhile... back at the ranch

BHA’s flirtation with the relegation zone is becoming a hot romance. If Fulham wins today, BHA will drop to the relagation zone at least till tomorrow, and perhaps beyond.

Potter.. the greatest active EPL coach or the greatest ever?!!!
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

not sure how long they will hold on Harry Potter any longer... management getting some pressure to react

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X