Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well mahdavikia is absolutely right but this beiro is not the same beiro as we know from world cup and asian games ! And I feel its mainly psycological and lack of concentration.

another thing is that Antwerps Deffense is piss poor and maybe that has effected his confidence.
    Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Mahdavikia always said when you a foreigner in a European league you have to be significantly better performing than your competitors. Even if you're a bit better, they'd rather pick the domestic choice.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      well mahdavikia is absolutely right but this beiro is not the same beiro as we know from world cup and asian games ! And I feel its mainly psycological and lack of concentration.

another thing is that Antwerps Deffense is piss poor and maybe that has effected his confidence.
      Agree 100%.

Comment

What's the latest on Beiranvand? Will he play this weekend?

Comment

I don't know what people exactly were expecting from him, world class performances? Just because you saved CR7 penalty doesn't make you a world class keeper, also people have short memory as not long before world cup, there was debate that should he start or not?
          He always had his ups and downs, he is still the best keeper in Iran base on experience, and some other factors, but he lack the basic and fundamental of this position and is not the poor guy' fault, it is all keeper in Iran which have the same problem.

There are 3 important factors that he is still missing and if he doesn't figure it out soon, he can't long last as no1
          1) Communication: This is entirely on him, for about two years he knew soon or later he will pack to play outside and still didn't work on his English or very little
          2) Exits: Like most of Keepers in Iran he suffers from this and tbh this is basic for keeper, just look at a guy such as Marchesin, who isn't even a top keeper in the world.
          3) Foot work: also he is getting better, this is the key in today's goalkeeping world, they build the play and play as CB many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            I don't know what people exactly were expecting from him, world class performances? Just because you saved CR7 penalty doesn't make you a world class keeper, also people have short memory as not long before world cup, there was debate that should he start or not?
            He always had his ups and downs, he is still the best keeper in Iran base on experience, and some other factors, but he lack the basic and fundamental of this position and is not the poor guy' fault, it is all keeper in Iran which have the same problem.

There are 3 important factors that he is still missing and if he doesn't figure it out soon, he can't long last as no1
            1) Communication: This is entirely on him, for about two years he knew soon or later he will pack to play outside and still didn't work on his English or very little
            2) Exits: Like most of Keepers in Iran he suffers from this and tbh this is basic for keeper, just look at a guy such as Marchesin, who isn't even a top keeper in the world.
            3) Foot work: also he is getting better, this is the key in today's goalkeeping world, they build the play and play as CB many times.
            Most of his fundamental issues come from not having proper grassroots development while he was in his tween and teen years. He has the raw talent (reaction, physical attributes) but some of the basics never got developed because of his youth hardships, moving to Tehran and trying to make it to a team.

Comment

The biggest issue with Beiranvand's game is consistency. There is no doubt in my mind that one game, Beiranvand can look like the greatest keeper in the world, yet the next game, pull a major sooti.

Comment

What are the odds for Beiranvand to start this Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  What are the odds for Beiranvand to start this Sunday?
                  I think he's still injured.

Comment

I think he's still injured.
                    Based on a recent post on Antwerp's Instagram account it seems like he is back to training:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMcgECJh...on_share_sheet

Comment

Based on a recent post on Antwerp's Instagram account it seems like he is back to training:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMcgECJh...on_share_sheet
                      Is he fully fit though?

Comment

Is he fully fit though?
                        Good question. Who knows. At this point, I don't know what to believe. He got hurt in the first leg of the game against Rangers, got subbed, then the started him in the next game (league match) against STVV and he ended up having to get subbed again... Something doesn't add up. If he got hurt to the point he had to get taken out of a important game against the Rangers, why risk him and stick him in the lineup against STVV?

Comment

Good question. Who knows. At this point, I don't know what to believe. He got hurt in the first leg of the game against Rangers, got subbed, then the started him in the next game (league match) against STVV and he ended up having to get subbed again... Something doesn't add up. If he got hurt to the point he had to get taken out of a important game against the Rangers, why risk him and stick him in the lineup against STVV?
                          This is the third or maybe fourth ( kaveh, saeid, and gholi) suspect injury situation with one of our guys in Belgium....I genuinely believe that they just have crappy physio’s or the managers just don’t care about injury risk.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            This is the third or maybe fourth ( kaveh, saeid, and gholi) suspect injury situation with one of our guys in Belgium....I genuinely believe that they just have crappy physio’s or the managers just don’t care about injury risk.
                            Team staff must just pound that Belgium lager, take a drag from their cig and say "it'll be good, take two of these pills, call me in the morning, you'll play next match....it's all good".

Comment

Not playing today on bench

Comment

Anybody saw the first goal ? Flash results show that De Wolf made the assist ??!!! Did Beiranvand taught his secret weapon to De Wolf??

Comment

Working...
                                X