Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wasn't that bad.

Comment

He’s not a bad player. He has never been a great dribbler or speedy player. He is an intelligent creative player, with high IQ, great timing, and excellent passing and shooting technique . He is very low on confidence and needs a chance/luck to get him going.

And he isn’t the only player that looks like crap on Brighton. It amazes me that a guy like propper can play great mins for a top team like holland but look so slow and crap at Brighton.

Arj is still showing his quality in glimpses as we saw today

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        He wasn't that bad.
        I think he was actually decent. Torabi had the exact role as JB except on the left side. I think I can safely say that JB was better than Torabi today. Most of our attacks were from the right side. We kept trying to go down the left flank, but the ball would be returned to our central defenders and switched to the right side.

But I don't hear so much complaining about how Torabi played. We just have this unrealistic expectation that anytime JB gets the ball, he should dribble five guys and walk the ball into goal...

I think JB's style of play which includes a lot of quick one touch passes is sometimes confused with him not having enough confidence to hang on to the ball. The only way to break down a parked bus like Hong kong is to play quick one touch passed.

Comment

Trossard is injured and won't make it to the next.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
            Trossard is injured and won't make it to the next.
            Maupey will take his spot, with gross and March on his sides.

Bernard will take March's spot at wing back.
            Connolly will come on for Murray, Mooy for Proper, and Webster for Duffy or Burn.

Anyways, long story short, Alireza will be on the bench all game.
            Last edited by The; 09-12-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Connolly will come on For Murray around, Mooy for Proper, and Webster for Duffy or Burn.

So sad, I could only laugh

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Connolly will come on For Murray around, Mooy for Proper, and Webster for Duffy or Burn.
                Seems pretty accurate. Kind of sad knowing that he won't really play at all this season. On a more interesting note, 108 pages of threat, not one minute played. We really care about our players!

Comment

Maybe Potter is doing the right thing leaving JB out from the heat until the English fans cool off, JB 's not the most popular among the fans. Its Potters first year there is a lot on stake for him to. English media and fans

Comment

We will see if Potter was just spewing hot air out of his mouth when he said ARJ is “close to the 11 but out of the 18”

Now you have Andone, Locadia, Trossard, Knockeart all out of the 11 so if ARJ was really close then surely he’d get minutes. But I’m afraid his words are meaningless because The’s predictions are a realistic example of what’ll come this game. Only change would be if Maupay came for Murray, in which case Gross would sit behind the forward and ARJ would come on for him or March.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        We will see if Potter was just spewing hot air out of his mouth when he said ARJ is “close to the 11 but out of the 18”

Now you have Andone, Locadia, Trossard, Knockeart all out of the 11 so if ARJ was really close then surely he’d get minutes. But I’m afraid his words are meaningless because The’s predictions are a realistic example of what’ll come this game. Only change would be if Maupay came for Murray, in which case Gross would sit behind the forward and ARJ would come on for him or March.
                        Popular view of the team selection:

Neal Maupay may be asked to play the wide role in the front three to accommodate the return of Glenn Murray, or Bernardo could come in at left wing-back with Solly March moving forward. As postulated on: https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/13...ighton-Burnley

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                          Popular view of the team selection:
                          Neal Maupay may be asked to play the wide role in the front three to accommodate the return of Glenn Murray, or Bernardo could come in at left wing-back with Solly March moving forward. As postulated on: https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/13...ighton-Burnley
                          Surely you’d rather have Maupay up front to use his pace and he knows where the back of the net is. Put Murray on the bench and get some pace on the wings , always feel when I watch you that Murray is about two steps behind those around him.

Comment

Apparently ARJ had some minor pain after kicking the ball during practice and Varzesh3 claims that he will be rested tomorrow in preparation for Brighton's busy schedule next week. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163617...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Go ARJ!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              Apparently ARJ had some minor pain after kicking the ball during practice and Varzesh3 claims that he will be rested tomorrow in preparation for Brighton's busy schedule next week. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163617...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Go ARJ!
                              Rested/benched...it's a moot point.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Surely you’d rather have Maupay up front to use his pace and he knows where the back of the net is. Put Murray on the bench and get some pace on the wings , always feel when I watch you that Murray is about two steps behind those around him.
                                Yep, personally, I would. I'd have Maupay starting upfront instead of the slower Murray. One winger/striker either side. On current form it is Solly March and one other. Alzate and Connolly are now in the first team squad for selection. Bissouma is also in contention as well as Pascal Groß. Like for like favours Alireza Jahanbakhsh as a straight replacement for Trossard.

PS: Bissouma is not expected to be match fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X