X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asian Cup Tickets are now available

http://www.the-afc.com/competitions/...cup/#ticketing

Just bought my tickets for the final now our boys have to do their part

How does it work? If you buy tickets for the final and Iran doesn't qualify?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      How does it work? If you buy tickets for the final and Iran doesn't qualify?
      then you have to sell the tickets to someone

Comment

I was thinking about getting tickets for semi final and final...

If Iran wins Group D and wins the next 2 matches then the semi final is in Al Ain. Anyone been there before?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

If Iran wins Group D and wins the next 2 matches then the semi final is in Al Ain. Anyone been there before?
          I live in the UAE.

Comment

Do you guys know how to tell who is the home team for the knockout stage games? If we win our group, would we be home team for the round of 16 game and away team for the quarterfinals?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_AFC_Asian_Cup

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
              Do you guys know how to tell who is the home team for the knockout stage games? If we win our group, would we be home team for the round of 16 game and away team for the quarterfinals?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_AFC_Asian_Cup
              actually in tournements home and away means nothing, if we win our group, from round of 16 till the final, we only play the semi is al-ain , and our route is easier, as most likely we meet china in quater ,only semi might be hard

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                actually in tournements home and away means nothing, if we win our group, from round of 16 till the final, we only play the semi is al-ain , and our route is easier, as most likely we meet china in quater ,only semi might be hard
                I mean in terms of purchasing tickets. The tickets are split into "home" and "away" sections.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                  I live in the UAE.
                  Is Al Ain worth going to?

If Iran wins group D and reaches semi

Comment

Asian Cup Tickets are now available

Is Al Ain worth going to?

If Iran wins group D and reaches semi
                    Al ain is like the shomal of uae. It’s green with the best weather you can get here all year round. Specially during the short winters we get here. But considering how most of you will be coming from cold countries, al ain will not be appealing. Only Dubai and Abu Dhabi have the modern infrastructure and architecture as advertised on tv. Al ain also has hot water springs

Comment

Just stay in Dubai and travel to Abu Dhabi and Al Ain for the matches. They are approx 1.5hrs away from Dubai.

Comment

anyone know which section is the Iran section in the Yemen game and the Vietnam game? I cant seem to find info on it

Comment

sorry if its a stupid question. but how can I choose a ticket for the final on the page?

thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
                            sorry if its a stupid question. but how can I choose a ticket for the final on the page?

thanks in advance
                            Buy Tickets > Page 3 > Match 51 (this is the final)

FYI Match 49 will be our semi if/when we win our group.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              Buy Tickets > Page 3 > Match 51 (this is the final)

FYI Match 49 will be our semi if/when we win our group.
                              thank you sir

Comment

Working...
                              X