CQ just destroyed branko (porfossor poison) on live TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFL View Post
    Carlos is 110% wrong on Branko forcing Taremi out of Persepolis. Taremi wanted out first year, second year and finally got out this year. He went to Turkey and signed and then cried and came back. the same guys who were shitting on Taremi then are defending Carlos on this subject. how the fuck did Branko force him out? Even Karim Bagheri said many of the perspolis former players spoke with Taremi about staying with the team this year. he refused.

Branko Not wanting Ramin who constantly started fights and side issue is an Insult to TM, but dropping Jalal Hosseini who helped us get to this world cup for a player who hasn't played a minute of meaningful football in two fucking years is "Looking forward", per Carlos Qeiroz. How do you say Hypocrisy in Portuguese?

we finally get a top class coach, and our luck he has to be Mamad Mayelee of Portugal.
    CQ is miles better than Bronko, just stop defending the guy because you believe your club is more important than the National Team of our country.
    Well I been away for a while!!!
    https://Beelits.com

Comment

Originally posted by IRANIAN_4_LIFE View Post
      CQ is miles better than Bronko, just stop defending the guy because you believe your club is more important than the National Team of our country.
      Yes, I agree Carlos is MILES better than branko, but you are selfish prick if you assume that someone who disagrees with you doesn't love his national team. the same fucking mentality that c**k suckers of IR use to put down our people.

Carlos made a claim that you agree with, that's fine. Now I am asking for proof. Where and how did Branko force Taremi out of Perspolis?? Prove it or STFU!

Comment

Let us just pretend and believe that like always Branko is at fault when it comes to the Team Melli affairs with CQ including this latest back and forth between the two. But how about CQ's back and forth with that Portuguese player which started at the same time as with Branko? Or how about the fact that CQ's facebook page has been filled with hatred comments by the Portuguese fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
          Let us just pretend and believe that like always Branko is at fault when it comes to the Team Melli affairs with CQ including this latest back and forth between the two. But how about CQ's back and forth with that Portuguese player which started at the same time as with Branko? Or how about the fact that CQ's facebook page has been filled with hatred comments by the Portuguese fans?
          A man who cannot even return to Iran after the World Cup 2006 - shows his level of integrity. That says enough. He is a third-rate coach that gets out-coached, all the time. Just compare Amiri in TM and Amiri in Persepolis.

Comment

Carlos is a man that strongly believes in 1 against ALL and ALL against 1. He said so in his interview after Portugal game. That's his personality. He had the same issues in Portugal. the reason he didn't have this type of issues with Man U is because someone like Sir Alex was above him so he wasn't doing the talking there. I respect him as a coach and I think he is the best defensive minded coaches in the world. But That's all.

Comment

All this crap about "integrity" and "class" and "jogo bonito" is all a smoke screen for Brankollahis to avoid admitting they prefer their club to their country. The charlatan didn't even come back with his team to Iran after the 2006 WC to avoid paying taxes, and even refused to come back later with the Arab team he was coaching. There's your "integrity". But red fans don't care. He's their coach. That means he's their daddy.

Like I said, Perspolis doesn't have a normal fan base. It's always been like a wacky cult. I always knew that, I just had no idea they were as vatan foroosh as they've proven themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                A man who cannot even return to Iran after the World Cup 2006 - shows his level of integrity. That says enough. He is a third-rate coach that gets out-coached, all the time. Just compare Amiri in TM and Amiri in Persepolis.
                I agree with the fact that Branko does get out coached from time to time, no question about that. However, the fact that he was able to take Perspolis out of the bottom of the table 3 years ago and turn it into a successful club in Iran by winning 2 IPL titles back to back and guiding them in the last 8 of the champions league again back to back is an achieved success that no one can deny.
                And this record indicates that his second spell in Iran has been not bad and has managed to satisfy most of the millions of the red fans throughout Iran.

Comment

I agree with the fact that Branko does get out coached from time to time, no question about that. However, the fact that he was able to take Perspolis out of the bottom of the table 3 years ago and turn it into a successful club in Iran by winning 2 IPL titles back to back and guiding them in the last 8 of the champions league again back to back is an achieved success that no one can deny.
                  And this record indicates that his second spell in Iran has been not bad and has managed to satisfy most of the millions of the red fans throughout Iran.
                  Against Iranian coaches, he's better. Against, a decent coach like Schafer, he will fail - just watch.

Comment

Yes, I agree Carlos is MILES better than branko, but you are selfish prick if you assume that someone who disagrees with you doesn't love his national team. the same fucking mentality that c**k suckers of IR use to put down our people.

Carlos made a claim that you agree with, that's fine. Now I am asking for proof. Where and how did Branko force Taremi out of Perspolis?? Prove it or STFU!
                    A bit excessive, I reply to your opinions and your mindset with my opinion and mindset and this is your reply! Yet you say I have the same mentality of the IR which puts its own people down??
                    Maybe grow up a little and learn how to talk respectfully instead of just lashing out!
                    Well I been away for a while!!!
                    https://Beelits.com

Comment

Carlos is a man that strongly believes in 1 against ALL and ALL against 1. He said so in his interview after Portugal game. That's his personality. He had the same issues in Portugal. the reason he didn't have this type of issues with Man U is because someone like Sir Alex was above him so he wasn't doing the talking there. I respect him as a coach and I think he is the best defensive minded coaches in the world. But That's all.
                      My exact same thoughts and beliefs. Indeed he is among the top defensive minded coaches in the world. And if he extends his contract, I can see him guiding us into the next world cup with ease again. But at the finals, we will see the same defensive approach of chasing the ball while relying on a quick counter attack or one set piece to score one or two goals at maximum and then back on defense again. Who knows this approach may even get us in the knock out stage next time. But I personally am a fan of an attacking football.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Against Iranian coaches, he's better. Against, a decent coach like Schafer, he will fail - just watch.
                        Fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by IRANIAN_4_LIFE View Post
                          A bit excessive, I reply to your opinions and your mindset with my opinion and mindset and this is your reply! Yet you say I have the same mentality of the IR which puts its own people down??
                          Maybe grow up a little and learn how to talk respectfully instead of just lashing out!
                          Well you offended me first. me and millions of Persepolis fans. Just because I don't agree with Carlos's garbage and low class piece of shit personality, doesn't mean that I am "vatanforoush". and you don't have the right to accuse another fellow Iranian (no matter their position on any given issue, specially something like football) of not having the best intention for their national team at heart. that is exactly what IR leaders do to our people which is " if you don't agree with us, you must be against Iran, Islam, God and Mohammad".

a lot of that shit is going on this board and it is shocking to me that staff of this fine site allow this kind of insult go on and on.

answer this question: if next time around another coach comes in and you don't agree with something that he has said, does that make you a "vatanforoush"? Yes or no?

anyways, I apologize if I offended you.

Comment

^ Strong Mayeli Kohan/Ghalenoi vibes detected.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              He said Branko is a bad coach even before World Cup 2006 (after the Costa Rica match) and Branko still kept him!
                              Any other coach would have kicked him out of the squad.
                              I was in the stadium and watched the game against Angola. I was sitting right behind Angola Goal there Karimi was warming up 20 meters away. Branko sent Challangar to him asking him to come back and enter the game. He waved his arms and said, bego nemiam. He refused to play. What coach accept this kind of behavior? Only a coach like Branko without balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                I was in the stadium and watched the game against Angola. I was sitting right behind Angola Goal there Karimi was warming up 20 meters away. Branko sent Challangar to him asking him to come back and enter the game. He waved his arms and said, bego nemiam. He refused to play. What coach accept this kind of behavior? Only a coach like Branko without balls.
                                Essi jan, I agree with you.
                                I was also sitting in that area.
                                The most embarrassing point was when they told Borhani to come in - and he looked to Karimi and asked him if he is allowed to go in.
                                This says a lot about the Charisma of a Coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X