X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're ready for someone to open the Oman vs. TM match thread

Comment

No worries about the game. We are superior and we have Carlos. He can do magic. No one knows how we play. Not even our own players. We will surprise every opponent and win the cup.

Go go Iran. Forza Carlos!

Comment

Taj is such a sly guy. He was getting forced sacked, so asked Infantino to threaten to sanction our entire football just so he could hold on to his job. And now he's playing CQ like a fiddle to get rid of the Sports Minister. As much as I dislike CQ this would be rather interesting. Wonder if he can actually sack a minister by an interview. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          We're ready for someone to open the Oman vs. TM match thread
          Kiarash where you at?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
            and then khiabani (i think he is partially gay- personal opinion) took at CQ just insulted all iranians and iranian fans while CQ himself said at the end that we fight for 80 million fans...how stupid is this khiabani and these people in iran?????? why are they sooo brainless...I hope gohlenoi gets appointed as head coach and we lose every game after he is gone so they know what they have...
            You have a living proof of why our country is so backwards. its because of people just like him.

Comment

The bracket is up. Go TM!

Comment

Did Hajsafi and Rezaeian get in a fight in training? Saw pics of it on goal newspaper IG it didn’t look pretty...
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Did Hajsafi and Rezaeian get in a fight in training? Saw pics of it on goal newspaper IG it didn’t look pretty...
                  Ramin posted about it and said it was nothing. Sometimes, training sessions can get a bit physical, very normal. Even in the highest and most professional teams.

Comment

can someone tell me why all our passes are slow and always behind the player? its almost in slow motion compared to other teams. can't believe CQ hasn't touched on this yet
                    SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                      can someone tell me why all our passes are slow and always behind the player? its almost in slow motion compared to other teams. can't believe CQ hasn't touched on this yet
                      Rouzbeh Cheshmi is one reason.

Comment

Can someone please open an Oman vs. Iran match thread?

I am itching to share my hot takes.

Comment

its the had to break, traditional iranian footballers disease, to go behind 1-2 often even more opposing players and then yell paas bede..! baba do you even see any passing lane that a ball can realistically get through it to get to you..??? if not, then move your lazy asss without the ball too and open yourself to be a recipient of a pass ..!

takes a long while to teach tiki taka to iranians efficiently and current TM could only pull off such vs real tokhmy opponents who dont press them much ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            its the had to break, traditional iranian footballers disease, to go behind 1-2 often even more opposing players and then yell paas bede..! baba do you even see any passing lane that a ball can realistically get through it to get to you..??? if not, then move your lazy asss without the ball too and open yourself to be a recipient of a pass ..!

takes a long while to teach tiki taka to iranians efficiently and current TM could only pull off such vs real tokhmy opponents who dont press them much ..!
                            now that you mentioned it i do realize that there is hardly any movement off the ball

but even when our CBs pass to each other i feel that the ball is gonna be in a dead stop before it reaches its target. these guys are pros too lol
                            SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Ramin posted about it and said it was nothing. Sometimes, training sessions can get a bit physical, very normal. Even in the highest and most professional teams.
                              Could someone please post link?

Comment

Seriously we played really well tiki taka just after spain scored a goal and it was impressive, I really dont know why if they were able to do that they cant do it versus a shitty iraki team

Comment

Working...
                                X