This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
    Guys, seriously you need to chill. When I said "don't be so serious" or my original post of saying "funny"should not be taken out of context although I can see that in PFDC world/text world, it could and often times will be.
    You know when it's so sad that it's actually funny? Mocking ... Or when I said "don't be so serious" as in: guys chill, I'm not endorsing racism ...
    to his defense he said "ma nigga" ... which is frequently misused or used - however you wanna call it - as in he's "close friends l"and they may even call him that ... who knows. Is it right? I don't know what the context is but generally no.
    Wait... if he said my nigga that's used in a friendly manner. Nothing to worked up about that

Comment

Either way, let's not
      Blow something up which can be problematic for saed.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I think people are getting just a little bit antsy without TM matches. There hasn't been a great deal of news in the past couple of months, so I notice we try to make up news. Let's stop spreading this topic and being offended on somebody else's behalf. I notice that happening too much in the modern day. The person who is actually called something doesn't care, but a bunch of unrelated people decide that they should be offended.

On a relevant topic, will Saeid start with Hajsafi, Ebrahimi, or a wildcard in the central midfield positions?

Comment

Saeid back in the starting lineup for the home game vs Orenburg. This is a must win for Anzhi!
          game will start in 1 hour

Comment

0:0 HT
            Not a very good half by Saeid (too many bad passes) , he needs to step up his game for the second half

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
              0:0 HT
              Not a very good half by Saeid (too many bad passes) , he needs to step up his game for the second half
              I agree - hasn't been good play by him.

Comment

subbed out min 75. How did he do in the second half?

Comment

Saeid has been taken off.

Prudnikov with the goal for Anzhi 1-0.
                  Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    subbed out min 75. How did he do in the second half?
                    Played better second half.

Comment

Anzhi Makhachkala have a game tomorrow. Don't know if Saeid will start/play, considering he played Tuesday and only left Iran yesterday/early today.

Comment

No Saeid in starting lineup, no surprise. He left Iran yesterday.

Comment

Anzhi vs Ural starting in 30 min. Ezzatollahi is on the bench I suppose he'll get some min in the second half.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

dont think he featured in today's game..?
                            off course they lost 3-2 at home because of it.!

im sure he will be back in the starting lineup for next match..?? they need a better coach, imo

Comment

Well, he is benched once again this time vs Zenit

Comment

I thought the entire point of moving to Anzhi was to get more playing time.

Comment

Working...
                                X