Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    No no no. Iran is the under dog. Korea is very strong with many players in Europe. Korea has been in world Cup semra final before also has much better training facilities then we do. Iran will try our best but Korea is highly favoured to win this match.
    So you think you continuously saying Iran is the underdog is going to impact whether Iran is the underdog or not?

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      No no no. Iran is the under dog. Korea is very strong with many players in Europe. Korea has been in world Cup semra final before also has much better training facilities then we do. Iran will try our best but Korea is highly favoured to win this match.
      we are not under dog, korea has not beaten us since 2011, also we play in azadi, they have european players and let in 4 goals in 2 games and drew 0-0 with syria!

Comment

behtarin team asia hastand, whatsoever.
        hamishe tarsnakan.hata agar ham bakhtan vali assabe ma ra gaeedan har dafeh,
        gol bekhoran mishan mare afee
        team oona javoon va vital va por energist
        az dasti farsi neveshtam

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
          This Korean team is terrible Almost all of our defenders are playing in China now. They are out of shape and couldn't defend a weak Qatar team. We also lack any creative players so it's always the same tactics. You guys will win this guaranteed.
          You guys still have 5 players in top 4 European leagues, plus one in Trabzonspor in Tukrey, Iran doesn't have one yet, on top of that Son Heung-min is dominating the EPL, so on paper you still have better squad.

Comment

kash montazeri mishod bazi koneh

Comment

Never forget this "Nostalgia". I enjoy this even after 12 years. This is my team melli and pure Persian style of football. Karimi is the King

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                behtarin team asia hastand, whatsoever.
                hamishe tarsnakan.hata agar ham bakhtan vali assabe ma ra gaeedan har dafeh,
                gol bekhoran mishan mare afee
                team oona javoon va vital va por energist
                az dasti farsi neveshtam
                Hala khodemoonim, inaro be Ingilisi mineveshti chi mishod? Por roo mishodan? [emoji75][emoji75][emoji133]

On a side note I do agree with what you said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

kotah sari zadam be forum korea ha, conclusion report:

1) Anha az ma kheily tars daran
                  2) ma zaheran tanha teami hastim within the group ke oona respect daran azesh
                  3) They have been focusing on this next match basically
                  4) Fekr mikonan dar tehran mibazan
                  5) They hate their manager Stielike
                  6) Fekr mikonan defence shoon crap hast chon hame dar china bazi mikonan

Not bad to start with

Comment

I've always found South Korea to be an extremely overrated team.
                    Their players are not very talented (besides Min who is an exceptional player),
                    it's more their fighting team spirit that sets them apart from other Asian teams.
                    They are hard workers and they just work as a collective and I think this has much to do with their culture.

I always think of South Korea as a commercialized version of North Korea.
                    Ever since WC 2002 (in which they very obviously cheated their way to the quarters) their player agents have been doing a great job in placing even their most mediocre players into european teams.
                    I've maybe seen 10-12 South Koreans in Bundesliga alone in the last couple of years, and all of them sucked to be honest.

That being said, they even got a quite mediocre German coach right now, who's been partly responsible (as an assistant coach to Erich Ribbeck) for the weakest German National Team side in the history of German football (late 90's/early 00's).
                    And I know that he's still holding a grudge against everyone because of that and now really wants to show the world what a great manager he really is.

It's a dangerous combo and I think he's got the Koreans at a point where they would implement his tactics very well. Against Qatar I saw the hard working Koreans equipped with a German winning mentality that makes you win a game even when you don't really deserve it.

I'm pretty sure CQ's got a good game plan already tho and knows how to deal with them.
                    I'm really excited for the match and I hope we get our next victory over SK.

Comment

my last vacation day today, wont have much time left for football shit from next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                        I've always found South Korea to be an extremely overrated team.
                        Their players are not very talented (besides Min who is an exceptional player),
                        it's more their fighting team spirit that sets them apart from other Asian teams.
                        They are hard workers and they just work as a collective and I think this has much to do with their culture.
                        I always think of South Korea as a commercialized version of North Korea.
                        Ever since WC 2002 (in which they very obviously cheated their way to the quarters) their player agents have been doing a great job in placing even their most mediocre players into european teams.
                        I've maybe seen 10-12 South Koreans in Bundesliga alone in the last couple of years, and all of them sucked to be honest.
                        That being said, they even got a quite mediocre German coach right now, who's been partly responsible (as an assistant coach to Erich Ribbeck) for the weakest German National Team side in the history of German football (late 90's/early 00's).
                        And I know that he's still holding a grudge against everyone because of that and now really wants to show the world what a great manager he really is.
                        It's a dangerous combo and I think he's got the Koreans at a point where they would implement his tactics very well. Against Qatar I saw the hard working Koreans equipped with a German winning mentality that makes you win a game even when you don't really deserve it.
                        I'm pretty sure CQ's got a good game plan already tho and knows how to deal with them.
                        I'm really excited for the match and I hope we get our next victory over SK.
                        I would add to your fighting spirit even the smarter game tactics. Both japan and korea has to thank the better organization of the games, the team disciplines and the smarter game tacticts that made them to serious oppenents. As individual players they are in best cases in line with the rest of the continent.

Comment

Here is an article in which Ja-Cheol Koo (Augsburg) insulting us!
                          Its time to kick their ass badly!!
                          http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussbal...ertsspiel.html

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
                            Here is an article in which Ja-Cheol Koo (Augsburg) insults us!
                            Koo about Tehran:

"This is not an ordinary city, I'm afraid of it. The city is old & the people there seems unfriendly to me. All of it's Houses or Flats are barred, I don't know why?"

... "Last time we lost 0:1 there, but still they thrown things at us"

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
                              Here is an article in which Ja-Cheol Koo (Augsburg) insulting us!
                              The guy is actually citating Stielike who said the same thing:
                              There's a lot of anxiety and criticisms that I think I shouldn't go to Iran

By the way this Ja-Cheol Koo citation is from the crap newspaper Bild-Zeitung, you never know how true it is.
                              No need for any actions, if you read the comments below the article you can see that germans have answered him that his comments are stupid. goh bekhordesh dadan.

Note: Maloomeh vaghti mesle vahshiha dame daghighe hamleh mikonim be sefarkhanehaye khareji mardom chenin tasviri az tehran migiran.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                Koo about Tehran:

"This is not an ordinary city, I'm afraid of it. The city is old & the people there seems unfriendly to me. All of it's Houses or Flats are barred, I don't know why?"

... "Last time we lost 0:1 there, but still they thrown things at us"
                                In the Qatar game I notice that some spectators were shining laser lights on the face of the keeper. This is a shameful act.

I really hope that the authorities put a stop on that and search everyone for lasers and if they find someone shining one to throw them out of the stadium.

Comment

Working...
                                X