This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
    I know that he can play with his swedish passport. I think what taban wanted to say is that he won't do the squad now because of lack of time because this passport story takes a bit time. that's why his first game probably will be the match against russia.
    He can't play for Iran with his Swedish passport but he can travel with it.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Not really. This move coupled with what he's said many times in the past - shows he wants to play for Iran. Plus, the fact that he played for Sweden in January in friendlies and the coach has not been in touch with him - shows that he's leaning one way. I think his praise of Sweden is so he doesn't face back-lash - thinking that immigrants are not proud of Sweden etc.
      Thank you!

I can't stand these uber nationalists here who think that if he doesn't say he's willing to cut his doodool off for TM and doesn't denounce his Swedish nationality then he doesn't want to play for Iran. That's essentially what some insinuate with the type of comments I've come across......just because some ppl here cannot understand what it is like to have equal love for 2 countries doesn't mean everyone is that way. It's almost like asking if u like your mom or dad more (in a normal circumstance).

It's been obvious for a while now that

1. He's got love for Iran
      2. Wants to play for Iran

Let's just hope it finally happens. This is all good news but we are not out of the woods just yet until we see him in the list for SK

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

ps, hala koodoom yeki as oon 2ragesh khoon parsi dareh??
      Mordam as khandeh
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I want him in TM but base on few games that i saw from him, he is not your typical CAM. He is much much better as target forward or winger/forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          I want him in TM but base on few games that i saw from him, he is not your typical CAM. He is much much better as target forward or winger/forward.
          That may be. but he's still better as CAM than all the alternatives we have. He said he was more comfortable there too so.

Having said that, you never know what CQ will come up with. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out like Haji Safi. A versatile player, playing in a different position every time.

Comment

the clock is ticking but PFDC members cannot wait any longer

Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
              the clock is ticking but PFDC members cannot wait any longer

[ATTACH]17475[/ATTACH]
              Can't view your attachment

Comment

^^ too bad, but was just a meme with a skeleton behind his desk ; waiting and waiting

Comment

Swedish fans are already writing some shit about him online.... Fobollskanalen's Facebook page posted about him perhaps joining Iran instead of Sweden and some of the comments are that he is a traitor, he is disrespecting his family by representing the country that they fled from, Sweden has given him everything, he should pay back the money that Sweden has spent on his education, medical care etc., Saman is showing support to Irans regime by choosing to play for Iran and some are pretending to not know who he is and that he won't be a loss for the Swedish NT.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/pos...4982959387169&
                  maa bachehaaye iroonim
                  hamishe irooni mimoonim
                  baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                  baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

^^ Great country, Sweden

Comment

Rofl just like Danes and the Turkish guy that choose turkey recently. Well, if you don't call up these young guys, can you blame them? With Iran he will play every Asian Cup, and now gets the chance to go to the world Cup. Dream of most players are also to be part of a national team, those complaining should maybe direct their anger towards their football federation, for not calling them up?

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                        Swedish fans are already writing some shit about him online.... Fobollskanalen's Facebook page posted about him perhaps joining Iran instead of Sweden and some of the comments are that he is a traitor, he is disrespecting his family by representing the country that they fled from, Sweden has given him everything, he should pay back the money that Sweden has spent on his education, medical care etc., Saman is showing support to Irans regime by choosing to play for Iran and some are pretending to not know who he is and that he won't be a loss for the Swedish NT.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/pos...4982959387169&
                        Alot of them are also mad at the swedish football federation for not cap tying him

Comment

Janne Andersson(Swedish manager) said I cant promise Ghoddos playingtime in the nationalteam just now to keep him in Sweden. At the end of the day it all depends on what he wants to do and is comfortable with. He is close to being good enough for a callup for the national team(sweden). Yeah something like this (forgot exactly what he said was listening to the press conference when showing which players got a call up for the national team)

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            Janne Andersson(Swedish manager) said I cant promise Ghoddos playingtime in the nationalteam just now to keep him in Sweden. At the end of the day it all depends on what he wants to do and is comfortable with. He is close to being good enough for a callup for the national team(sweden). Yeah something like this (forgot exactly what he said was listening to the press conference when showing which players got a call up for the national team)
                            This is why CQ has to cap him this World Cup qualification round - as it's an official game - and not friendlies.

Saman will obviously be a shoe-in to start for #TeamMelli - but the fact that he is ALMOST good enough for Sweden, should make us act right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              I saw in Dutch news that Armenteros was selected by Sweden ; can you post the whole list of selected players? And do you know for which game(s) this is?

thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                                I saw in Dutch news that Armenteros was selected by Sweden ; can you post the whole list of selected players? And do you know for which game(s) this is?

thanks in advance!
                                Obviously, Saman Ghoddos not on the Swedish list. Here is their latest squad for Aug 31 clash:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden...#Current_squad

Comment

Working...
                                X