This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdot View Post
    Lol it's pretty gay when you lean on a pillow like that and take a selfie with another dude right beside you.
    Iranian guys living in Iran are some of the most camp and homoerotic men in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
      Iranian guys living in Iran are some of the most camp and homoerotic men in the world.
      We're all generally very macho, but also not shy to kiss a man on the cheek. I like how we're comfortable with it, whereas in Western Europe and North America if you even shake hands for too long with a man, they think you've gone full gay.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
        Turkmen anf Turk are two completely different cultures and languages.
        "Turk" is not a language.

There is turkish from turkey.
        Then we have Azari from Iran.
        Then we have Turkmen which.

All of them are from the western "Oghuz" branch.

So I'm sure basic language is the same.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          We're all generally very macho, but also not shy to kiss a man on the cheek. I like how we're comfortable with it, whereas in Western Europe and North America if you even shake hands for too long with a man, they think you've gone full gay.
          Sexual insecurity. The West reeks of it. Even if you kiss a baby/child they think you're a pedophile. WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Sexual insecurity. The West reeks of it. Even if you kiss a baby/child they think you're a pedophile. WTF?
            The main reason is that being a homosexual or pedophile is not seen that much in Iran. If it is, it isn't shown in the media. So a kiss on the cheek isn't seen as gay.
            Sexual insecurity has nothing to do with this. Actually Iranians are far more sexually deprived, because of laws that our country has in place for sex before marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Nah, it's not even that. The whole azizam, gorbonet beram, the general lack of respect for boundaries and the extreme closeness is the stuff I'm talking about. Just look at the typical male teenagers instagram and you will know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Only on a Persian football forum can you go from talking about football players to gay shit lmao

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  "Turk" is not a language.

There is turkish from turkey.
                  Then we have Azari from Iran.
                  Then we have Turkmen which.

All of them are from the western "Oghuz" branch.

So I'm sure basic language is the same.

They most likely communicate in Farsi since all of the different linguistic backgrounds in Iran are unified by it.
                  "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Guys BACK to the topic of Sardar and Reza.

Rostov are playing Sparta tomorrow.

Comment

Chances Shekari plays some minutes at all due to 4-0 lead?

Azmoun should practice his effectiveness in front of goal tomorrow. He only has 4-5 games to play before Iran Qatar

Comment

Haha there's 0 chance shekari will play. Shekari needs to train with Rostov and reach RPL fitness standards first.

Azmoun will definitely play. Looking forward to another smackdown courtesy of Rostov.

What will the next round be when Rostov win ?

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          Chances Shekari plays some minutes at all due to 4-0 lead?
                          Azmoun should practice his effectiveness in front of goal tomorrow. He only has 4-5 games to play before Iran Qatar
                          hes not even in their europa league squad list lol. Unless the world ends tomorrow, rostov will be in the round of 16 in europa league. An impressive feat for a first time team in europe. Looking at the competetion, a decent draw could see them progress to quarterfinals.

Comment

Does our noon Shekari have his ITC yet, or is it gonna take another few months for him to get it?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              hes not even in their europa league squad list lol. Unless the world ends tomorrow, rostov will be in the round of 16 in europa league. An impressive feat for a first time team in europe. Looking at the competetion, a decent draw could see them progress to quarterfinals.
                              would have been better if he played abit, but i guess being 4-0 up, they can rest him for the quater final clash, which ever team come, i hope is manu, and azmoun scoring in old traford

Comment

http://www.fotospor.com/haber-iran-k...iddiasi-245345

Comment

Working...
                                X