No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as ill miss taremi I pray he gets a European offer and takes it he can be big!
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

i dont know why so many people are keen on seeing naft abadan promote! Fajr Sepasi is just as big of a team as them and they have always been a team that plays good football.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
        i dont know why so many people are keen on seeing naft abadan promote! Fajr Sepasi is just as big of a team as them and they have always been a team that plays good football.
        Very few places in Iran (if any) have the level of passion for football that abadani's/sanat fans do. Even when competing in the azadegan league they are so heavily supported, that's something to admire you can't possibly compare fajr to sanat. Bargh is shiraz's team but unfortunately they have completely gone down the shoot
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          Not me. I prefer Fajr to come up for different reasons though. I do like to have a Shirazi team back in the league, plus it kinda serves as swap for Malavan as they are also a military based club. So clubs can send their players on loan to a top league club in Iran as opposed to the Azadegan league for conscription purposes, thus giving chances for our future TM players to venture out of Iran conscription free when the time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            I hate to start speculations but I have a good feeling Masoud will join sanat naft if they (hopefully) win tomorrow. He just posted a picture on his IG supporting his former club and wishing them luck tomorrow. Would be great to see him back in Abadan he would be a good leader for that team and hopefully stabilize them as a regular in the PGL
            Exactly what I was thinking!

Masoud to finish his career where he started.

Comment

By the way, I just remembered that Pouraliganji's contract with Al-Sadd was only till the end of the season. Where do you guys think he will go next? Will he renew his contract with Al-Sadd?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Very few places in Iran (if any) have the level of passion for football that abadani's/sanat fans do. Even when competing in the azadegan league they are so heavily supported, that's something to admire you can't possibly compare fajr to sanat. Bargh is shiraz's team but unfortunately they have completely gone down the shoot
                Not to mention the amount of Sanat Naft flags (and "Abadan Berezileteh" written under them) seen on television all over the world during Brasil 2014.

I remembering seeing them in the stadiums and outside the stadiums during videos of interviews of Team Melli fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  By the way, I just remembered that Pouraliganji's contract with Al-Sadd was only till the end of the season. Where do you guys think he will go next? Will he renew his contract with Al-Sadd?
                  Where is Xavi going next year?

That's where Pouraliganji will go.

Comment

According to Varzesh3, Taremi will leave Perspolis

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1326152...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      Poolaliganji will go where the money grows at trees. China, Qatar...maybe USA next.

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1326152...-قطعی-شد
                        According to varzesh3 Taremi will leave Persepolis and join an European club.
                        Hopefully he can improve himself in Europe.
                        Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                          http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1326152...-قطعی-شد

According to varzesh3 Taremi will join a European club, and leave Persepolis
                          Why doesn't he announce the club he's joining then?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            He still hasn't made a decision on his new club.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              He still hasn't made a decision on his new club.
                              Well he should have offers first. I just hope he doesn't reject the Dutch, Greek or Turkish league because he wants to play in a better league like Serie A.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Maybe there is more than one choice for him. So he is deciding IMO.
                                Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Working...
                                X