U23 Asian Championship; Quarter Final; Iran - Japan [22-01-2016] - Page 58

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast

Thread: U23 Asian Championship; Quarter Final; Iran - Japan [22-01-2016]

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,136 Times in 1,672 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    for me its been a shitty last few days, i broke up with my girlfriend of 6 years yesterday, then Homayoun Behzadi and finally iran losses to japan. fuck me. what else could go wrong!
    IRI = FAILED

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to persian-eagle-13 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,563 Times in 2,109 Posts
    Whoever talks shit about Torabi, he is a clueless peanut! Some people never understand football the other are too young to gain experience about it.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    In all honesty I believe it was Japan's game plan not to push too hard throughout the match, thus they played a bit more cautious and avoided taking risks, hence allowing Iran to hustle more and exhaust themselves, for just in case the game goes to extra time, which it eventually did. They played their cards right and it paid off for them, We ran out of gas, consequently it took a toll on us and our performance deteriorated as result, followed by conceding a goal, and then 2 more goals.

I am almost certain had the fate of the match was to be decided within the 90 minutes, then the course of the game would have definitely changed and we would have not seen as much of such set back and cautious Japanese side. They surely played smarter and way more calculated than we did. Our football today was 100% an emotional display than anything else, we paid for our mistake, fair and square.

Once you take in and accept the reality, then you will digest it better and won't behave like a sore loser, for I am thankful to 95% of our members for being such good sports after our loss against the more organized and professional team.

Time to move on!
    I agree. Khakpour was trapped by Japan's manager.

Banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
    for me its been a shitty last few days, i broke up with my girlfriend of 6 years yesterday, then Homayoun Behzadi and finally iran losses to japan. fuck me. what else could go wrong!
    life goes on man. Don't let this things bring you down. Take a day off and chill.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PersianLegion For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,136 Times in 1,672 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PersianLegion View Post
    life goes on man. Don't let this things bring you down. Take a day off and chill.
    thanks man, i just could not watch the game after the first goal. i can only imagine the players, they were shell shocked.
    IRI = FAILED

Banned

Thanks
    I don't think they were shocked. They are extremely tired and out of gas. They knew what will eventually happen. They hold Japan for 96 minutes and that is a what's up! vaghean khaste nabashan. khoob jangidan bedone morabie dorosto hesabi faghat kashki as mogheiat hashon behtar estefade mikardan.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PersianLegion For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    The day after: Is it still hurting?

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nader25 View Post
    The day after: Is it still hurting?
    The flashback of Asian cup hurts more Even UAE even though we won...

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,860 Times in 5,173 Posts
    Mayeli-Kohan: "A lot of reasons were decisive for our loss."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 04041374 View Post
    Mayeli-Kohan: "A lot of reasons were decisive for our loss."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    He still have the balls to speak in front of 80 million people?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.