No announcement yet.

U23 Asian Championship; Quarter Final; Iran - Japan [22-01-2016]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawling Iraqi members here can get the f... out now. These people are full of hatred toward us. Miserable losers with inferiority complex. IR has created a deep hatred toward us by pushing these people to the edge. Now they are coming back at ordinary Iranians with full vengeance. Be careful we have no friend in the region, so watch your relations and business carefully and avoid these people. They might bring harm upon you, your family and business.

Comment

First of all, the "we are superior to the rest of Asia in individual quality" story is far from the truth. In all honesty, do you think our top players are better than Shinji Kagawa? I live in Germany but he is treated like a God by Dortmund fans.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        Crawling Iraqi members here can get the f... out now. These people are full of hatred toward us. Miserable losers with inferiority complex. IR has created a deep hatred toward us by pushing these people to the edge. Now they are coming back at ordinary Iranians with full vengeance. Be careful we have no friend in the region, so watch your relations and business carefully and avoid these people. They might bring harm upon you, your family and business.
        There's not a single Iraqi comment here, are you okay?

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
          First of all, the "we are superior to the rest of Asia in individual quality" story is far from the truth. In all honesty, do you think our top players are better than Shinji Kagawa? I live in Germany but he is treated like a God by Dortmund fans.
          who said that?

Comment

Just watched the highlights. First off I am really disappointed with FIFA rules, for not having such great tournament (Olympics Qualifications) set as FIFA day. Not obligating clubs to release their players for U-23 national official games is absolutely the biggest farce. I am wondering what if a certain U-23 entire team's players play abroad? does this mean the respective country's U-23 team must be deprived of its best players and only play its second tier players? It just doesn't add up TBH.

Nonetheless we obviously ran out of gas, our players were not prepared and fit enough to play over 90 minutes. Our stamina shortage in the extra time was quite noticeable, so was our confidence. We saw a complete different team in the 30 minute extra time, completely lost and nervous. Our players absolutely are in need of psychologists, I hope all our clubs will hire a psychologists and work on their players' confidence and focus, stabilizing their state of mind and composure, especially during the tough times of the game!

I am not going to put the entire blame on our fitness and endurance, as it is hard not to admit that we were nor coached with a 120 minute plan, the Japanese side surely had a full plan for beyond the 90' as we were totally dominated by our counterpart. The annoying part is that despite 3 goal advantage, the Japanese played as though they were trailing by a goal or two, while we were so set back as if we had the lead.

Our players lack of concentration and confidence in front of the goal is our biggest shortcoming in all levels of our football, look at one of our current top teams Perspolis, where tons of 100% sitters get wasted left and right week in week out.

Comment

Statistically Iran was the better side in regular time. But I refuse to give any credit to Khakpour. It's clear that Japan tried to save energy for the extra time. We were simply out-coached.

Comment

I just watched the highlights. I am very disappointed at Akhbari. While as a whole our defense totally fell apart in the overtime period, he should've stopped goal 2 and 3. I am shocked he wasn't able to deflect goal 3, he had the height and his hand actually grazed the ball, here is a snip of goal 3.

u23goal3.JPG

Regarding goal 1, I don't understand why he didn't come out to catch the ball, he simply stood there as the ball came down and allowed the Japanese player to connect with the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  Just watched the highlights. First off I am really disappointed with FIFA rules, for not having such great tournament (Olympics Qualifications) set as FIFA day. Not obligating clubs to release their players for U-23 national official games is absolutely the biggest farce. I am wondering what if a certain U-23 entire team's players play abroad? does this mean the respective country's U-23 team must be deprived of its best players and only play its second tier players? It just doesn't add up TBH.

Nonetheless we obviously ran out of gas, our players were not prepared and fit enough to play over 90 minutes. Our stamina shortage in the extra time was quite noticeable, so was our confidence. We saw a complete different team in the 30 minute extra time, completely lost and nervous. Our players absolutely are in need of psychologists, I hope all our clubs will hire a psychologists and work on their players' confidence and focus, stabilizing their state of mind and composure, especially during the tough times of the game!

I am not going to put the entire blame on our fitness and endurance, as it is hard not to admit that we were nor coached with a 120 minute plan, the Japanese side surely had a full plan for beyond the 90' as we were totally dominated by our counterpart. The annoying part is that despite 3 goal advantage, the Japanese played as though they were trailing by a goal or two, while we were so set back as if we had the lead.

Our players lack of concentration and confidence in front of the goal is our biggest shortcoming in all levels of our football, look at one of our current top teams Perspolis, where tons of 100% sitters get wasted left and right week in week out.
                  bro even the olympics itself is not on fifa days u want the qualification to be?!

Comment

We make the same mistake every four years and expect a different outcome. If we would have qualified I would be surprised. We have so many good sayings:
                    بار کٔج به منزل نمیرسه.

Comment

"Nakami Kohan"

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                        I'm so tired of this "individual quality" argument....

Individual quality will get you out of the group stage, maybe. It won't win you championships.

So congrats, we have amazing individual quality. Enjoy advancing from the group stage, hope it was fun for you. Meanwhile, teams who have more than just individual quality (proper coaches, proper training, proper stamina, lack of men on the brink of insanity as technical directors....) are winning titles and going to the Olympics.
                        Except if you have Lionel Messi in your team....
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          "Nakami Kohan"

I am waiting for his interview with 90 on the success of U23 team! .. it will be a dandy!

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                            I am waiting for his interview with 90 on the success of U23 team! .. it will be a dandy!

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -- Albert Einstein
                            He will defend himself and tell that he has lost to Japan and not to Iraq, that woule be a typical Mayeli sentence

Comment

Our players deserve better

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X