Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Iranian coach with the biggest potential.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do agree that Hashemian has lots of potential. But as thing stand, he hardly can be considered a coach yet cause he has not undertaken any coaching job of importance in Iran or abroad. Ya, I know he shortly coached a 4th division team in Germany but that really doesn´t count for anything compared to the coaching experience of the guys that I have mentioned in the list. Of course I forgot Ebrahimzadeh in that list!
    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Comment

Definitely Golmohammadi. Love what he did with Naft and Zob Ahan.

Comment

Biggest potential, not best. There is a difference...
        Currently there are 2 know main candidates the majority already mentioned.

Alireza Mansourian:
        One, if not the most, sympathetic Iranian coach these days. Alietza Mansourian by far was the best coach last season, despite IFF being so retarded enough to give the award to lucky Faraki. AM actually managed to successfully compete with his team in all 3 tournaments. Runner-up in Hazfi, closely missed the PGL championship and made it into the last 8 of the ACL. This shows great management and discipline, fantastic stuff and the probably one of the best coaching performance by an Iranian ever.

Yahya Golmohammadi:
        Golmohammadi is the king when it comes to get a team out of the hole. Took a half-dead Perspolis and made them go undefeated for more than 10 games, reaching the Hazfi final as well. It was a blatant emotional failure by the management to not let him continue. Later on YH took over a struggling Zob ahan that was actually fighting relegation the seasons before. What he did in a short time was magnificent as he managed to catapult them on the winner’s side, becoming Hazfi champions and climbing up the league table. This season he is proving that was not a fluke as Zob Ahan is still going strong, a championship contender for both the league and Hazfi.

- Consistently Golmohammadi seems to have the upper hand.

Mansourian is still struggling to repeat what he did last season, although he does have a strong squad. This makes you question his consistent, but there is still time left to see if it was just a bad phase.

Golmo however just picked it up where he left off. Zob Ahan is now going for the Championship, both in the league & Hazfi. Let's not forget that he was doing a good job at Saba, Perspolis or Naft previously as well.

- In terms of charisma and overall character Mansourian wins.

Golmohammdi looks to be stubborn at times. His interviews are always kind of spiritless, as he either looks bored or annoyed. I think it is quite important for a coach to present himself confident & convincing during press conferences. The way he treated a legend like Mehdi Mahdavikia is also something that makes you question him, remember his typical Iranian attitude when he resigned for a moment live on Navad.

Mansourian on the other side is much more energetic and open minded. Knows how to speak up his mind respectfully and reasonably, with lots of passion and knowledge. It’s a joy to listen to his interviews and pleases/calms you as a fan. The relationship with his players also reflects this - he is more than just a coach and tends to play a small father/friend role as well, but with the right balance as he still does not take shit and expects discipline! (for example: Beirandvands's case). However he must be careful not to get into hashiye by being so dedicated and passionately, this could easily go the wrong way as well.

Anyway,
        they have one special thing in common that makes them stand out from the rest:
        Having the guts to endlessly trust youngsters and pushing them far forward. They do not care about short term results and collecting "trophies" by all available means just to make themselves look good on paper. No, they actually care about the FUTURE of their team and Iranian football as a whole, trying everything to build up teams and players for the next years. Both of them are greatly helping CQ and TM to survive the generation change and start a whole new era.

There is one aspect in favor of Golmo though. With Perspolis he already proved that he can work under pressure/hashyie as well, while IMO Mansourian still has to go that way - maybe with SS in the future?

EDIT:
        on the other side Mansourian proved himself at international level, while Golmo still has to show that in the upcoming ACL.

_______

My two cents about them, other candidates are:
        - Rasoul Khatibi, who was unfairly removed when he was doing a good job at Tractor
        - Abdollah Veisi, who is leading the table with SS Ahvaz currently. Very open minded and one of the very few that was willing to take lessons from CQ, pushing his typical Iranian ego aside.

I don't think highly of Ali Daei's coaching skills anymore and he looks too stubborn willing to improve them. Yet I don't mind him caoching in PGL, because he gives a lot of playing time to young unknown players. He was the one that started to stop Perspolis from buying "names" - thanks to him we have plenty of young guns playing so well! Daei knows how to get the right squad, but he usually does not know how to build up a TEAM out of those players in the long run.

What the hell happened to Mansour Ebrahimizadeh?
        Best season performance by an Iranian coach ever. Zob Ahan looked so damn disciplined and highly structured, reminding me of TM under CQ. Kicking out Scloari's Bunyodkor and humiliating Gerets's Al Hilal, two rich and strong teams with some foreign stars, all with a underdog team like Zob Ahan was absolutely marvelous!!!

___

So much about domestic coaches. Outside Iran for sure Vahid Hashemian is going a damn good way and seems to be the most promising one. Left to see what Mahdavikia is going to do in the next years, maybe also Nekounam.
        Last edited by Nariman; 12-16-2015, 10:20 AM.
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Every time I see the title of this thread I think it says "The Iranian coach with the biggest shambool."
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

At the moment I have to say that golmohammadi is the best choice for future TM coach. He has created a team that plays beautiful football, granted he has some very good players

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
              1. Yahya Golmohammadi
              2. Rasoul Khatibi (Never was a big fan of him as a TM player but I think he has potential)
              3.Mansourian

In that order.
              He is still learning. He might have potential but will take a long time to reach quality coaching level, by the time he reaches that level he will retire

Comment

Any coach who make excuses such as blaming referees or pitches or fans etc is not someone who should be considered good coach (Daei, Veisi are amongst those).

Golmohammadi has an attitude if his team played well is partially due to club administration and top-level management, also the quality players within a team. Nevertheless he is improving all the time.

I would say that Mansourian and Marzban are the best at the moment. Ghalenoei was good but has lost his flare.

Ghotbi is good too.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                  I would say that Mansourian and Marzban are the best at the moment.
                  Marzban??!!! On what basis do you think he's good, let a lone the best?

Comment

its a 50/50 for me between between Mansurian and Gol Mo

slightly favor Mansurian since i dont follow IPL ..!!
                    i was very impressed with Mansurian's work with Omid TM ..! one of the most well-organized and beautifully performing TM's of of recent times..!! I think, if he has the choice of his favorite players he can put together fantastic teams playing in total harmony..!!

Comment

Marzban is not very good, his work Padideh wasn't that great at all last season. Now he's coaching Paykan in the Azadegan league

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        Marzban??!!! On what basis do you think he's good, let a lone the best?
                        Under him Padideh played European style football and were perhaps one of Pro League's most interesting teams that season. Had Padideh Company not had non-Football issues which effected Team's performance, Padideh would have finished in top 4 that season. Keep in mind that season Padideh only had Enayati, Jovanovic and Nasimov as players with International experience. Enayati left mid-season. After that Padideh did not perform well.
                        Last edited by Rooyintan; 12-17-2015, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Haha. Only I voted for Veisi.

Comment

I've a feeling that Vahid Hashemian will become a succesful coach in the future
                            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                              I've a feeling that Vahid Hashemian will become a succesful coach in the future
                              Hashemian for Chelsea!

Comment

Working...
                              X