Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women Futsal team Cannot Attend World Cup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women Futsal team Cannot Attend World Cup.

After doing the impossible and winning the Asian Futsal Championship (with full hejab I may add), our Women Futsal Team has been told by Kaffashian (who else) that they cannot attend the World Cup due to lack of time to obtain visas. Since the games are being played in Guatemala this year and they don't have an embassy in Iran, they would have to travel to a third country and "there is just not enough time" Kaffashian said. What a BS excuse to rob our team from attending the most important tournament of their lives. Mr. Kaffashian: YOU SUCK!!!!!
    I cannot imagine the heartbreak for our women's team.
    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1280431...8-%D8%B4%D8%AF
    Last edited by rezabmehr; 11-05-2015, 06:36 PM.
    sigpic

This third country is Germany. And nowadays it takes a few weeks to get visa to Germany. Then you have to request for visa to Guatemala, which will take time aswell. Don't want to defend IFF and I believe Kafashian has acted silly, but this is Iran, a country with one of the most useless passports ever, that we're talking about and this can't be compared to other countries where it's quite easy to get visa. Some of our TM players still haven't got their visa to Guam. Because of the tensions with the US, the TM plane can't land in Guam, since it's US territory.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      This third country is Germany. And nowadays it takes a few weeks to get visa to Germany. Then you have to request for visa to Guatemala, which will take time aswell. Don't want to defend IFF and I believe Kafashian has acted silly, but this is Iran, a country with one of the most useless passports ever, that we're talking about and this can't be compared to other countries where it's quite easy to get visa. Some of our TM players still haven't got their visa to Guam. Because of the tensions with the US, the TM plane can't land in Guam, since it's US territory.
      IFF has had plenty of time to act.
      sigpic

Comment

FIFA needs to step in get these players VISAs when this sort of thing happens.
        Extremely unfair and only gives IFF an excuse for their messups.

Comment

I am upset too.

However, it could be done. Guatemala is a cooperative country. They must have an interest section such as Venezuela. Or the third country can be Venezuela. Iranians get visas to Venezuela in few days. In there, it will take only few days to get visa to Guatemala.

Idiot IFF, this is national team. I guess IFF is short on money.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

it has nothing to do with visa issue, time etc.. it is just a way IR saying BILAKH to our female hamvatan. simple as this. do you think if WC was held in that country they would not have time/ energy/ money to obtain visa? how naive are still some hamvatan to agree with IF

Comment

This is incredible. The IFF should immediately call a Guatemalan ambassador in one of the European countries (Spain or Italy perhaps?) and see if he or she can expedite something.
              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

They can go to Ecuador or Venezuela as someone else suggested which doesn't need visas and get the Guatemala visas from there. These are all excuses, they just don't want to.
                Last edited by rezabmehr; 11-06-2015, 04:37 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Ferdosipour should step in and defend our women. It's a God damn shame that they can't play in the World Cup because of this..

Comment

It is good news. Our women should stay home and watch the kids. Football is not for women.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      It is good news. Our women should stay home and watch the kids. Football is not for women.
                      is that what you tell your sis?and wife?wtf is wrong with you, i personally think you should get ban with this comments

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        is that what you tell your sis?and wife?wtf is wrong with you, i personally think you should get ban with this comments
                        he was being sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                          he was being sarcastic
                          i dont find it funny, people work thier ass off, get champion and a IFF who dont send them, and then we have memebers who are being sarcarstic, we should be angry instead of making thoese comments

Comment

i just wanna say, i am sorry if i offened any one, but really, dont make jokes, this is a serious issue, we are asian champions and our ladies treated like dogs, give stupid visa issue, really??????is guatermala visa harder than usa?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              It takes time for you to read Iranian sarcasm. It is in our blood and is a form of humor.

Comment

Working...
                              X