No announcement yet.

Perspolis captain Hadi Norouzi dies at age 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember we used to call him "headless chicken" back in the day. Because he would run and run and run and run, then he would lose the ball. After a few years he became better and earned his captainship.

Although he had his up and downs, he proved his worth to the fans and the club.

He was a TRUE and LOYAL Perspolisi. No question about that.

Comment

Did anyone look into foul play being a factor of his death?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        Did anyone look into foul play being a factor of his death?
        No, but what's interesting that nobody notices or talks about is WHEN he passed away.

Right after week 7 of the league when there's a long break until week 8. Not saying it wasn't a coincidence. But it just makes a person think for a bit.

Comment

Thanks and respect to our blue brothers for their classy gesture today

http://varzeshvideo.com/?p=13768
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Again respect to Esteghlal fans! In the 24th minute of the derby SS fans chanted "Norouzi" and the Perspolis fans replied with "Roohash shaad". Few minutes later Perspolis fans chanted "Hejazi" and SS fans replied "Roohash shaad".

Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Respect.

Comment

2 years later. Vaghan che roozi bood...... still remember what I was doing the exact moment I found out he passed away. RIP Capitan

Comment

Not the best player in Persepolis, but he was a game changer. He was also one of the most proud Persepolis players. He was there through many coach changes as well. From Vingada, Kranjcar, Daei, Mustafa Denizli, Manuel Jose, Golmohammadi, Daei, Derakhshan, Branko..

Hadi Norouzi - A player who gave his blood, sweat, and tears to his football club.

Damesh garm.. Khoda biamorzatesh..

Comment

Still get really sad thinking about this, RIP to our captain. Very upsetting, but we will always remember you. 24
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                    X