X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Players on Irans Female Soccer Team Not Fully Women

http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...t-fully-women/
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

For them to recycle such an old story it seems like Al arabiya's ass is burning due to our women's championship.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Comment

This isn't new, it's from years ago. Don't know why you're making a thread of it now.....

Comment

I wanted to post this as well.

What's really weird, is that this news is like a year old, but was published just few days after Iran's Futsal Women team won the AFC championship (and btw now starting to trend worldwide again).

I suspect that this is dirty tricks and negativity spread by Al Arabiya to minimize our achievements

Comment

i hate arabs

Comment

delete this shit thread

Comment

It's all over the press now. typical.

Comment

Fucking births people started with this and then al arabiya picked it up. Never forget the white man!

Anyway all those persons got kicked out back then and after that they started with regular checking in Iran on this issue. So no! none of the players were male. Now fuck off britts and emirati pricks

Comment

Arab souls burn slow. Pathetic losers. Their hate for Persians far exceeds their hate of the Israelis.

Comment

close this shit tr

Comment

Our entire team is female. The entire female arab team is... non existent.

Now close this thread, and let the donkeys feed themselves on gossip.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                          Our entire team is female. The entire female arab team is... non existent.

Now close this thread, and let the donkeys feed themselves on gossip.
                          its not just them man this story once again woke up thanks to al arabiya AND UK/USA press. now its the biggest news ever and they are look look (showing pics of our team melli football team not futsal) they look like men dont they. They just bash us cause we wear hijab and are a muslim country. If one single media came out and said that some german woman player looks like a man (one of their best do) that news agency would be closed down and burned up

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            its not just them man this story once again woke up thanks to al arabiya AND UK/USA press. now its the biggest news ever and they are look look (showing pics of our team melli football team not futsal) they look like men dont they. They just bash us cause we wear hijab and are a muslim country. If one single media came out and said that some german woman player looks like a man (one of their best do) that news agency would be closed down and burned up
                            I understand. You are probably right. These situations however are beyond our control. So just like our ladies, we should ignore these gossips about them which are trying to hurt their & our pride and just move on.

In the case that someone brings this up to your face, just put them in their place. They will never mention it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                              I understand. You are probably right. These situations however are beyond our control. So just like our ladies, we should ignore these gossips about them which are trying to hurt their & our pride and just move on.

In the case that someone brings this up to your face, just put them in their place. They will never mention it again.
                              you just say show me proof. then they will be all like eh what is proof?

Comment

Working...
                              X