Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    i appreciate his long time service in TM but never rated Ehsan's game that high and regardless of him being a very cool/nice chap, still dont..! he was a semi-safe, RARE, Left sided all rounder who got a ton of experience in TM, Mostly due to persistent shortage of solid Left sided players in TM over the past decade or more..!

atm, staying in Europe for him pretty much means playing for Peanut$ in some kiri EU league like the greek, austria etc.

dont know about you guys but for a long while now, ive been looking forward to see less of him in TM too...!
    nothing against him personally, im sure he is a swell lad, but i think he is a liability at LB and currently we got better options going forward too .!
    I used to think this way, I didn't like Ehsan's game at all I thought he was the most over rated player we had ever seen in Iran he used to commit tons of silly turn overs and take stupid and unnecessary risks but in the months leading up to the WC back in 2014 he really improved his game and got rid of some of those bad qualities, his performances improved tremendously both for club and country. When used properly (as a LM) he can be very effective....he's pretty much been on an upward spiral since summer of 2014 IMO which is why it is so important for him to stay in Europe and continue that. I got no doubt that if he can manage to find a decent team in a decent league that he will give himself a chance to go somewhere bigger and better in the future. One season in a lousy 2. Bundesliga side unfortunately didn't get him the recognition he deserves, which again is another reason it's important for him to stay in Europe and show what he's got so he can get to the bundesliga in the next couple of seasons hopefully.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
      Dang I really wanted Hajisafi to wear that captains arm back through wc2018. If he comes back to IPL, that honor should be given someone else tbh you cant just quit and go home.

I don't get it. Maybe money is an issue, but for a player with almost 300 club caps and 77 NT caps at the age of 26 how can he have no interest for a decent side?!! It hurts my brain even thinking about it.....ONLY FRIGGEN 26 for the love of god stay out of Iran.
      Cause he's Iranian and from Iran.

Comment

It makes me angry when Bundesliga 1 clubs buy random Japanese/Korean players but they ignore guys like Hajisafi

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          I used to think this way, I didn't like Ehsan's game at all I thought he was the most over rated player we had ever seen in Iran he used to commit tons of silly turn overs and take stupid and unnecessary risks but in the months leading up to the WC back in 2014 he really improved his game and got rid of some of those bad qualities, his performances improved tremendously both for club and country. When used properly (as a LM) he can be very effective....he's pretty much been on an upward spiral since summer of 2014 IMO which is why it is so important for him to stay in Europe and continue that. I got no doubt that if he can manage to find a decent team in a decent league that he will give himself a chance to go somewhere bigger and better in the future. One season in a lousy 2. Bundesliga side unfortunately didn't get him the recognition he deserves, which again is another reason it's important for him to stay in Europe and show what he's got so he can get to the bundesliga in the next couple of seasons hopefully.
          hum...!!
          he used to play Very Careless and stupidly Nonchalant which used to infuriate me ..! and Ando to a point that he scolded him once during a match...! then after in the late run-up to WC and afterwards he took his duties more seriously and attempted far less bonehead risky plays and cut back a bit on his turnover ratio, but for all the immense international experience that he got, his caliber as a player hardly show much improvement to me and for most part he remained the same ol ehsan .... an "Almost decent footballer but not quiet good enough" ......!
          he was at fault for Both iraq goals we conceded in AC15 QF and Retardedly skied a fking vital PK which shoulda never been trusted to him to take in first place by CQ...!! Yet everyone blamed the ref, pooladi, the sun n the moon but haj safi who reeed all over that AC Campaign single-handily..!! and thats just one instance...

many want him to play in BL1 ...!! Yet he had below average performances in BL2 nearly 70+% of his matches last season, yet everyone blamed the german news media for prejudicial ratings every damn time..! Trust me if he was good enough, at least another BL2 Side woulda grabbed him for this season, afterall his playing paperwork was in order and he wasnt all that expensive of a talent.

i tell you what, if he really wanna still play decent level, somewhat reputable European football and he is content with a semi-meager salary, then he his agent should market him to Eredivisie or at a very least Eerste Divisie...!!
          his overall game is a near perfect match for Dutch leagues(A mostly attacking, somewhat defensive, Rare LWinger with abundance of Int. experience to boot) and im certain he will fit in greatly in a Mid to lower table Eredivisie team like NEC, heernveen n such..! and he should be somewhat affordable international with all the necessary paperwork outa way too..!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
            It makes me angry when Bundesliga 1 clubs buy random Japanese/Korean players but they ignore guys like Hajisafi
            well off course they get preferential treatment over iranian players to a large extent because Those footballers simply possess Much HIGER MARKETABILITY VALUES for their Club than Iranians, afterall at its core most all the big(and small) Football Clubs are just like big international conglomerates, Always looking to increase their market-share and their ultimately profitability..!
            the countries you mentioned are well respected asian footballing countries with governments who have respect for and adhere to international marketing and broadcast laws...!
            contrary to what many would think its not really about selling and marketing the players' Jersey and other consumer products..!! (most of that income goes to their Kit sponsors anyways, who in turn pay high sponsorship fees to represent those clubs )
            by far n away The BIGGEST Source of Income for EU (and other big international) Football Clubs is the HUGE sum$ they receive from the Broadcast Rights of their games in counties all over the world, say like SK or Japan..!!
            furthermore the rating and viewership for their games in those countries soars through the roof when the club includes in their roster a player from that country..!! ultimately that media exposure, popularize their Club within that nation and add to the club's international notoriety and present the club other marketing opportunities in order to further monazite their new found acclaim..!

so yea, since the IR blatantly steals the signals and shamelessly broadcast the high profile international games on IRIB and makes a shitton of advertising $$ from it and yet does not pay any advertising kickbacks to the Original Broadcasters, then the broadcasters have no such boosted income from Iran to funnel a portion of it back to those respective clubs..!!
            Therefore Yes, from a European Club's Perspective, the Iranian footballer have for most part Solely their Football Value ..! while the Japanese and SK player has a huge marking value to boot in addition to their strict football quality ..!
            hence, rightfully they are sought after much higher than an Iranian player and much bigger sums are paid for their services as opposed to a comparable iranian player..!

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
              well one reason is that , japanese and korean players have better track record, and we have players who cant do well in europe not all of them but some of them and with taremi case is even harder now

Comment

Ehsan in Esfahan. According to Iranian sources his return to Sepahan in imminent.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Please stay in 2.Bundesliga Ehsan!!!

Comment

Ehsan riid.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Ehsan riid.
                        Why? If you don't have offers from European first divisions then you can not conjure offers up. You better come back to Iran. I think he did the right thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          Please stay in 2.Bundesliga Ehsan!!!
                          No it would be a waste of his qualities to play in 2.Bundesliga one more year! He's better off to be in Iran. At least he can make more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            Why? If you don't have offers from European first divisions then you can not conjure offers up. You better come back to Iran. I think he did the right thing!
                            He had offers from Greek super league and Bundesliga 2, both of these leagues are better than PGPL so why do you think he should come back to Iran? It might be a good idea if he wants to lose his starting spot to hard working youngsters like Mohammadi

Comment

the debate of if iran is better than bundesliga 2 or greek league, i alway say bundesliga 2 is better than iran league, he should have stayed in europe

Comment

well at least it wasnt for the lack of trying, so we cant really blame him, in fact i admire him for his zeal to remain in EU for so long ..!

i honestly think, he has a bit better chance of retaining his TM spot, if he can lead the line at Sepahan, start most all their games and prove a marquee star there with a some goals to boot, than going to some below avg. European league (like the Greek league which in my limited viewing seems hardly more competitive than the IPL), making less than 1/4 of money and may be even getting frequently benched and not get enough game time to remain sharp and in-form..!

like i said before, as an iranian international his marketing worth to decent EU clubs is rather nominal and his overall pure Football offerings just isnt good enough to play at such levels game in/game out, despite what his immense Int. Exp. at still somewhat of a young age may suggest..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X