No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad (GUCCI) @ Charlton Athletics 2015/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol im not going to fight him, thats not how you convert someone in to a reza fan that will just make him hate Reza more.

Another charlton supporter said he rates him as a good player anyways

remember that english fans are usually low on patience and actually believe that the Championship is gods greatest gift to man after the premier league and that they can compete in all european cups (even though english teams have been sucking lately) they are living on their History.

Comment

lol the kid is just angry at Reza for some random ass reason. I think there is something else based behind this hate or he just wants to bea hipster among the charlton supporters today .

Comment

LOL at their comments, the dude played 20 minutes!

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discus...nham-redbridge

Comment

They hate him over there, he just has to give no fvcks and get on with his career, focus on his own development while ignoring the retarded Charlton fans.

Comment

Its gonna win more than one goal to win them over, and the English are generally pricks to begin with so... like Z joon said he need so keep his head down, make most of his playing time and transfer out of possible.

Comment

Few weeks ago it was posted here that Reza was negotiating with a Liga Adelante team, let's hope it materialises..

Comment

"Charlton’s fourth came from Ba’s superb chip over a defence only half-heartedly playing offside, Iranian international Ghoochannejhad converted with supreme confidence across Cousins."

http://www.slp.co.uk/article.cfm?id=...al%20One%20Cup

"But any hope Daggers had a comeback where quickly put out when substitute Reza netted with 14 minutes left.

The Iranian international latched onto a long ball, running into the box before calmly curling one past Cousins for the hosts’ fourth."

http://www.barkinganddagenhampost.co...etic_1_4189663

Comment

This goal alone was worth more than all the goals he scored in Kuwait/Qatar. Lost a lot of respect for him after the dumbest move ever in the histroy of Iranian football (only "I don't care about money - are joone amat" Dejagah tops it), but good to see he is trying to fight back. This might recover some of his reputation and you can call him a true footballer again.
                  Last edited by Nariman; 08-11-2015, 02:26 PM.
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

i feel sorry for u guys who spend your time talking to English fans. First off their football sucks, secondly they dont know shit about the game other than the flashy stuff. Thirdly, they will complain about rooney and hazard too on their bad days, so their opinion should mean nothing.

Comment

highlights?

Comment

Lol at Charlton fans hating on him, even some of the Bosnia fans before the world cup said that if there is one Iranian player who is underrated, it is Reza.

Comment

great display by reza, showing he wanna stay in europe

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            i feel sorry for u guys who spend your time talking to English fans. First off their football sucks, secondly they dont know shit about the game other than the flashy stuff. Thirdly, they will complain about rooney and hazard too on their bad days, so their opinion should mean nothing.
                            So true.

They still think Zlatan can't play because he never went there...

I'm sure they say the same about Messi too.
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

This brilliant goal will save his reputation and hopefully keep him in the first line up....

Comment

His goal:

https://instagram.com/p/6QoJcWvJ_S/

Comment

Working...
                                X