No announcement yet.

Alireza Haghighi at Rubin Kazan 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not in Portugal with the rest of the squad but our 4 other goalkeepers are, so I think he will leave.

Comment

Hopefully another short term EU league Loan is on books for him ..'!?
      Otherwise even PP or elsewhere in IPL is a better alternative for him than sitting on bench for rest of the season in Kazan picking splinters outa his ass & pissing away his first choice position in TM in process.

Comment

http://sportbo.ru/article/1476977

Haghighi's contract has been terminated by mutual consent. He is a free agent.

Comment

What s stupid move by Rubin, but better for ARH he is free to go wherever he wants that will make his next move much smoother.

Rubin could've made decent money I'm sure plenty of teams at the level of Belgian league, Austria, Greece, etc. would've paid decent money for him or at least the very least pay Rubin what they paid Persepolis.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I doubt any decent team will trust a guy as their no1 choice who didn't play for almost 6 months.

Best of luck to him anyway,

Comment

I think his contract was up this summer anyway. They were being fair to the player.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                What s stupid move by Rubin, but better for ARH he is free to go wherever he wants that will make his next move much smoother.

Rubin could've made decent money I'm sure plenty of teams at the level of Belgian league, Austria, Greece, etc. would've paid decent money for him or at least the very least pay Rubin what they paid Persepolis.
                The old management demanded 3,5 million euros to release him.

Comment

4 years with club and how many games he played for them? 1? During Cup competition?

What a waste of time..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    4 years with club and how many games he played for them? 1? During Cup competition?

What a waste of time..
                    well I wouldnt say that....going there was very smart. it opened up the doors for him to play in portugal, play in a professional environment, etc. His game improved significantly after he made the move. He want from being an inconsistent call up to the #1 and you got to credit his move to europe and his efforts to develop as the reason why
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I'm surprised a team in Portugal hasn't tried to sign him. In my opinion Portuguese league was a good level of competition for
                      Him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Look like Haghighi signed a contract with a European side, hmm wonder what is the team?

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=275373

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Look like Haghighi signed a contract with a European side, hmm wonder what is the team?

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=275373
                          Where is he headed to?

Comment

My guess is either Spain or England

Comment

There are speculations about an agreement with PP which I highly doubt. I don't think Alireza will ever return to Iran in nearest future.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                There are speculations about an agreement with PP which I highly doubt. I don't think Alireza will ever return to Iran in nearest future.
                                Branko has denied it. Perspolis already signed two goalkeepers. I just read that he will join a Championship tean

Comment

Working...
                                X